Euro 2016

40 minutes ago, Victor said:

Your post failed more than Raheem Sterling.

I am STUNNED that Hodgson picked him to start for a second game in a row. That was a ridiculous decision.

• Admin
1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I am STUNNED that Hodgson picked him to start for a second game in a row. That was a ridiculous decision.

Well at least he corrected that.

Unconvincing but Wales did nothing except one free kick Hart should have saved.

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

. Gotze is not a good false 9.

Don't worry. he'll score one goal this tournament. 

It will be the tournament winning goal. That'll make it 2 goals and 2 tournament winning ones.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Don't worry. he'll score one goal this tournament. 

It will be the tournament winning goal. That'll make it 2 goals and 2 tournament winning ones.

I know, only difference is he wasn't a starter in that tournament. If anything I'd rather have gomez start. A straight Mario swap.

28 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah that was the biggest thing I noticed. I'm glad they drew 0-0. Makes the GER-POL game less horrible.

I dunno from my perspective it was pretty great :P

Edited by .sniffuM

Just now, .sniffuM said:

Si señor. 100%.

Oh cool, I didn't know Sniffums was a Polish name. Well the good news is both those teams will most likely make it out as Ukraine is already eliminated.

25 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Oh cool, I didn't know Sniffums was a Polish name. Well the good news is both those teams will most likely make it out as Ukraine is already eliminated.

Eh, knowing Poland they'll find some way to cock it up and completely miss the elimination round, they're really good at that. :lol:

• Admin

Hmm. England looking increasingly lucky to get that late goal against Wales.

Still favourable draw because of how Group B is set up. It's one of Austria/Portugal/Iceland (maybe Hungary I guess. And very unlikely to be Portugal). Followed by France almost certainly. So quarterfinal exit then.

England look lost and quite frankly once again don't look like they belong in this tournament. But holy shit Russian players have poor attitudes. They didn't even want to take the armband in a crucial time.

Fuck you Hodgson... what is that shit you put out on the pitch? Henderson and Wilshere.. who played what, a combined 14 games this season maybe? And switch our full-backs (especially Kyle Walker) because "Clyne and Bertrand were knocking on the door?"  This isn't fucking houseleague you spineless twat. 6 changes to the team that dominated Wales.. in this one we never looked like winning... ever. Bullshit.