Euro 2016

19 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

GO WALES!

If not Wales, then Germany I guess. Not the biggest fan of the top teams doing top team things, especially when we had so much promise after the group stage for potential upsets, but as long as Hair Gel Boy doesn't win I'm happy

Exactly. Hair gel boy can go suck a bag of dicks.

48 minutes ago, Victor said:

No Ramsey will be an issue.

Yeah, he should've just chilled out at that point in the game. No need to make stupid mistakes.

• Admin
31 minutes ago, Phil said:

Though it doesn't matter... whoever wins of the France/Germany game will win the Euros. Gotze or Payet to score the tournament winner. 

Whoever wins Italy v Germany wins the tournament I say.

If Ramsey could play, that's a different game. Bale can't really do it all himself. I mean, they have a good supporting cast, but no one really who could step up and be that huge role player alongside Bale.

8 hours ago, boom said:

Still want to punch Rollnaldo in the face every time I see him.

That freekick at the end, he had to shoot it at 2-0 even when the young LB was there with him, I mean, let the young guy take it? Ronaldo of course shot it right on the wall. 

Edited by jRuutu

Bastian has to keep his hands down there. Kind of shitty to be handed an Italian ref though so decided against calling a PK for Pogba's challenge late slide on Kroos isn't the box.

• Admin
24 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Bastian has to keep his hands down there. Kind of shitty to be handed an Italian ref though so decided against calling a PK for Pogba's challenge late slide on Kroos isn't the box.

don't think it was in the box in any case. Kroos probably didn't help with the way he fell.

11 minutes ago, Victor said:

don't think it was in the box in any case. Kroos probably didn't help with the way he fell.

He slid and hit him from behind, it's an awkward fall no matter how hard he goes into him. It just wasn't consistent reffing, not that it was the reason we lost but it was a puzzling thing to see an Italian in there with past reffing issues.

Wouldn't have been a penalty anyway, as the contact was made outside the box. But Germany just couldn't generate clear chances until they were down 2-0. 

Ofc, France need to Host to be able to win anything. 

But I guess at least they DO win sometimes....... sigh.

That penalty for France was weak, if they would give penalties for those every time, there would be a lot more penalties than now. Germany was in full control pretty much right up until that moment. France was better in the second half though, but the penalty clearly gave France a boost in everything.

Still going to say that hopefully France wins the final.

Edited by jRuutu

5 hours ago, jRuutu said:

That penalty for France was weak, if they would give penalties for those every time, there would be a lot more penalties than now. Germany was in full control pretty much right up until that moment. France was better in the second half though, but the penalty clearly gave France a boost in everything.

Still going to say that hopefully France wins the final.

That penalty was in no way weak.

• Admin

Yeah it wasn't as obvious as Boateng but I've never seen anything like Boateng before. Schweinsteiger was the classic handball, they're rarely more obvious than that (intentional or not makes no difference).

1 hour ago, Knight said:

That penalty was in no way weak.

It was weak. Came from Evra´s head to his hand. Of course  Schweinsteiger had his hands up, but all the things you can give penalty for, that is the weak category easily.