Little Things You Guys Do That I Like

eaglesfan036

@boubabi always puts unnecessary s's at the end of word, he is always like "I will do that kind of shits"

@Higgins has such a stupid laid back sense of humor I find hilarious

@Phil is so enthusiastic about everything. He is like the VHL's dog who is always happy to see his owner

@Draper also has higgins weird sense of humor but he actually does stuff

@JardyB10 - I have oddly enough learned Jardy's VHL patterns from waiting for him to sim. He will log in some time at night, read through and post through a bunch of stuff, disappear for an hour, and then eventually sim. It's a fun process

@tfong is always on chat and we have some of the strangest and best conversations

@Seth knew

@flyersfan1493 claimed his current player wouldn't be a welfare player. He also spammed me with probably 30 messages to join the SBA

@ADwyer87 actually thought I was going to ban him originally

@Cuffy apparently lives only to be a wrangler

@boom is always active in argument threads posting random titty gifs 

@Kendrick has been here since S1, yet he still produces some great work in his scouting center

@Mr. Power actually wrote a 1,000 word piece about America when me and @frescoelmo were Murica trolling

@Mr.Baller makes some swaggy sigs

@all the old people - I laugh when they question my words like famsquad and gucci

@brovy still thinks regular season records mean something

@Victor I will not feed your ego

@sterling you still care deeply about this league even though you are 50 years old

@Dangles13 your goalie skills doe

@Smarch - I like that you always like my posts when I tag you in stuff I tag Wranglerz in for tpe

@Streetlight - I hired you for VHLM fantasy zone because I knew you would do a good job with stuff like changing it up for playoffs and you seem to enjoy that kind of stuff

@stevo I am an attention whore so I like that you are viewing this

4 hours ago, boom said:

Someone start an argument.

No, well on second thought....

3 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I cant believe i didnt get a shoutout. im deeply offended like 99% of shlers over nothing

Shut up, you suck and you smell bad. SHL > TLO07