Project Player 2 - Opt In Thread

Higgins

7 hours ago, stevo said:

Am I worthy of a second player @Kendrick or am I just some low life mongo moronic welfare claimer??

Pls tell me the facts :cig: 

Who's to say I am the one who decides whether you're worthy or not?

It's just my understanding that if a member is a welfare claimer with one player, they can't really claim TPE from welfare with the second player, thus it doesn't really assist the weak draft classes.

12 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Who's to say I am the one who decides whether you're worthy or not?

It's just my understanding that if a member is a welfare claimer with one player, they can't really claim TPE from welfare with the second player, thus it doesn't really assist the weak draft classes.

I knowwww I wasn't even remotedly being serious with my post. If I were to have a second player, he'd end up with 0 tpe haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Will those who weren't selected in this lottery be given any extra opportunity to be selected the next time we add another round of players? I'm assuming he plan is to keep going forward with 10 new players every season now from 52 onwards. In which case, a lottery will be held again next off-season to determine who can recreate at the deadline for 53? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Power said:

Will those who weren't selected in this lottery be given any extra opportunity to be selected the next time we add another round of players? I'm assuming he plan is to keep going forward with 10 new players every season now from 52 onwards. In which case, a lottery will be held again next off-season to determine who can recreate at the deadline for 53? 

So 2 numbers for everyone that was opted in and not selected and any new names get 1 number.

2 minutes ago, STZ said:

Do you really need a second player?

joking, not joking..

does anyone NEED a second player? no. 

I want one because i think it could be fun and interesting. my reasons are my own. 

so put me on the damn list

1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

who cares that Kachur wants two players? just because you guys didnt win the 2nd player doesnt mean that new guys cant sign up. if he is eligible and he meets the criteria than he has every right to sign up. Who knows maybe this will make him active again.   

The criteria? Maybe we are in different VHL's, but there is literally no criteria, which is the main problem. This league wants to makes drafts better and so far without criteria all it does is make a new idea fail. Another grand idea gone to waste from the get go.

Oh come on guys, the whole point of the lottery was to split up different member groups. Would I have liked to be in the first wave? hell yeah I would, but I also didn't want to see a one off draft with 5 rounds.

18 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

And making a stink that certain members don't deserve second players is definitely a great way to keep them around.

I'm making a stink on the criteria, not the members in particular. There should be criteria otherwise its just an idea that is poorly executed.