Project Player 2 - Opt In Thread

Higgins

Yeah, I don't think we should really be prioritizing any member over another. Randomizing it is good for it all.

I mean, we don't really want all the highly active guys in the first drafts. Like CIA said, there would be a power vacuum.

So what if Fresco gets a second player? Let him do it. Let him try to prove himself as an active again.

This feels blown out of proportion IMO. Only two people that got in that I guess "shouldn't have". For DT that could actually make him stick with one player, helping the league. And with Frescoelmo he's been fairly active recently, and I mean it's a randomizer, so shits gonna happen. All 8 other guys are people I don't think anyone is upset about having a spot

If people had major problems with certain members being able to create again, they should have made a fuss about it before the draft. Maybe they did, but obviously it wasn't enough of an argument to overturn anything.

Hell, maybe these "less deserving" members will become even more active because it will be more fun for them having 2 players.

@frescoelmo, how do you feel about people more or less bluntly pointing it out that you shouldn't have gotten it? I mean, even if names are named, it's pretty obvious you're one of the people they're talking about.

Please made a second guy then go inactive with both of your players. I want to experience another shitstorm argument thread.

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

If people had major problems with certain members being able to create again, they should have made a fuss about it before the draft. Maybe they did, but obviously it wasn't enough of an argument to overturn anything.

Hell, maybe these "less deserving" members will become even more active because it will be more fun for them having 2 players.

@frescoelmo, how do you feel about people more or less bluntly pointing it out that you shouldn't have gotten it? I mean, even if names are named, it's pretty obvious you're one of the people they're talking about.

Please made a second guy then go inactive with both of your players. I want to experience another shitstorm argument thread.

u mad?

I got all day bb

23 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

At what point did I say @frescoelmo didn't deserve it? The guy has a HOF player under his belt and has proven when active he can get shit done. Not good to assume shit @DollarAndADream

At what point did I say that you specifically said @frescoelmo didn't deserve it? Not good to assume shit @Kendrick.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

At what point did I say that you specifically said @frescoelmo didn't deserve it? Not good to assume shit @Kendrick.

Your next post you literally just tagged Fresco and asked him fi it felt bad people were pointing at him. Seems strange

1 hour ago, stevo said:

Am I worthy of a second player @Kendrick or am I just some low life mongo moronic welfare claimer??

Pls tell me the facts :cig: 

I'll take this one. You are a low life mongo moronic welfare claimer.

You're welcome @stevo <3

10 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

9 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Your next post you literally just tagged Fresco and asked him fi it felt bad people were pointing at him. Seems strange

7 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Someone else pointed out fresco,  not you. 

Children...  if there is an issue with me being awarded something, speak up now. ^_^^_^

• Senior Admin

The whole point in doing lottery vs. the merit based approach is to have a fair way to develop a good mix of people. 10 tpe whores would be terrible, I don't know why you would want that. 

Everyone had the same odds at getting it, if you're unhappy and want to opt out then better odds for me :D