Project Player 2 - Opt In Thread

Higgins

43 minutes ago, Kachur said:

No no people want to act like children I don't have the time for that. I'll keep my name in what happens happens

Children, haha okay Alex. Yes for debating the criteria that makes me a child, when in reality it's a topic worth discussing. Something I pride myself on doing on this board is the time I've been here. 

Just now, Kendrick said:

Children, haha okay Alex. Yes for debating the criteria that makes me a child, when in reality it's a topic worth discussing. Something I pride myself on doing on this board is the time I've been here. 

You can't say you are debating when you just say there needs to be a criteria, how about offer something up, an idea? Instead of making an off hand comment about people wanoting to take advantage of an oportunity that they have every right to take

Part of the point of the lottery system is to make sure all kinds of tpe earning members are spread out throughout the drafts. If all the tpe whores are just put into one draft, where's the fun for all the other drafts.

Let the man be and hopefully we can have Kachur back

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Part of the point of the lottery system is to make sure all kinds of tpe earning members are spread out throughout the drafts. If all the tpe whores are just put into one draft, where's the fun for all the other drafts.

Let the man be and hopefully we can have Kachur back

Oh you have me back, I'm going to prove everyone wrong, just to spite them. Plus Juaqe La Coque Grande needs to be born

34 minutes ago, Kachur said:

You can't say you are debating when you just say there needs to be a criteria, how about offer something up, an idea? Instead of making an off hand comment about people wanoting to take advantage of an oportunity that they have every right to take

You're right i haven't offered anything up hahahaha. You've been here so long you'd know if I have or not, right? Come on now.

Here is my offer since my last one apparently "wasn't offering anything". 

The criteria for entering that you have been active for more than 1 month before inputting your name. Also to go with that, you have surpassed 50 TPE with the last player you had (or current one). This makes sure that anyone who is joining the list has been here to at least see the league's strength/weaknesses in the past month. It also helps to weed out anyone looking to input after a long hiatus (which during that time didn't contribute at all).

Just now, Kendrick said:

You're right i haven't offered anything up hahahaha. You've been here so long you'd know if I have or not, right? Come on now.

I mea t for this certain situation. I've been here since season 3 and I have loved every god damn minute of it. You have been apart of some really big things and given advice, so have I. I agree there does need to be a criteria or such but because there isn't I am going to sign up. If that pisses you off well to bad, if this is because you didn't get picked grow up. We both have been here to long to argue over stupid shit. 

Now as for your suggestion I like it except the long hiatus part. I have been away yes but I've been keep an eye on things. Anyway 

My name is in the hat :)

Just now, Kachur said:

I mea t for this certain situation. I've been here since season 3 and I have loved every god damn minute of it. You have been apart of some really big things and given advice, so have I. I agree there does need to be a criteria or such but because there isn't I am going to sign up. If that pisses you off well to bad, if this is because you didn't get picked grow up. We both have been here to long to argue over stupid shit. 

Now as for your suggestion I like it except the long hiatus part. I have been away yes but I've been keep an eye on things. Anyway 

My name is in the hat :)

Current situation? I have haha. You re-joined yesterday or what not so it would be entirely unfair for you to say I haven't brought it up. You have been here since Season 3 "off and on", let's not at least acknowledge that.

I never once said you shouldn't sign up. I'm all for doing exactly what an individual can do under certain rules and regulations. Because I didn't get picked? No. I was pissed off well before the draw, but I guess you didn't see that and all....being inactive. You are making assumptions and thats not great considering the time you missed.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Current situation? I have haha. You re-joined yesterday or what not so it would be entirely unfair for you to say I haven't brought it up. You have been here since Season 3 "off and on", let's not at least acknowledge that.

I never once said you shouldn't sign up. I'm all for doing exactly what an individual can do under certain rules and regulations. Because I didn't get picked? No. I was pissed off well before the draw, but I guess you didn't see that and all....being inactive. You are making assumptions and thats not great considering the time you missed.

Let's not reach for stars here, more on then off. Yeah okay I haven't made Hall of Fame players , or even had anyone over 550 tpe but bruh come on I have just as much right and knoledge to express an opinion and be heard. This is not some kind of job where only people who have put in time can do and say shit. 

Guess what I'm angry as well, I have a right to be. 

Let's just end this here cause us continuing is pointless

Anyways... there will be a new opt in thread posted during the off-season and anyone opted in here will need to do so again if they want in.

There may be a bonus for people putting their name in for the 2nd time, haven't decided yet.

I look forward to seeing my number be generated.

I'm with eagles and Higgins on this. I also thought the point of this was to distribute the high and low TPE earners between each draft, that way it's not tiered so that all the best guys are at the beginning and all the late arrivals and Semi-actives are at the end. Also it seems like the thought that this idea is ruined based on 1-3 people is a big overreaction. 

also @Higgins I like that 2nd time bonus :ph34r:

What @Kendrick is saying is completely true. I like Kachur, and I don't mean it personally, but if you can't handle keeping one player active, then why take a spot from someone who has the time to do two? The point of this project is to get more deeper drafts, and no offense, but there's not much point if your player isn't even going to get to the VHL.

I'm not against Kachur, specifically creating - that's not it. I'm more just in favour of creating a criteria for opt in (one of which Kachur probably wouldn't meet).

3 minutes ago, STZ said:

What @Kendrick is saying is completely true. I like Kachur, and I don't mean it personally, but if you can't handle keeping one player active, then why take a spot from someone who has the time to do two? The point of this project is to get more deeper drafts, and no offense, but there's not much point if your player isn't even going to get to the VHL.

I'm not against Kachur, specifically creating - that's not it. I'm more just in favour of creating a criteria for opt in (one of which Kachur probably wouldn't meet).

You word it like that I won't have to step up. That's fine bruh no offense taken. I agree, it was just an open offer so I took it that's all. I agree I probably shouldn't take on another one.

The reason I wanted to was people being choldish towards me for it.

I respect the he'll out of you STZ and again no offense taken i agree 100% with everything you said