Stepping Down

Daniel

I told Draper a little while ago that I was going to be stepping down from my role as GM of Helsinki and would carry on the job until a replacement was found. However it's become clear that that won't be possible and I'll be unable to fulfill any of the duties required. I'm really awfully sorry about this, GMing was something I really enjoyed and up until a couple weeks ago was something I intended on doing long term, but the way my life is at the moment and some personal emergencies has meant I've had to cut my sim league activity to a minimum. I'll try and stick around on the forum and enjoy the league as a member, but for now I can't make any promises. Again, my sincere apologies to my team and the league in general for letting you down and being unable to repay the faith shown when hiring me. 

Sorry to hear this. I hope whatever is going on in your life you can figure it out sir, and maybe you can once again return and be a bit more active here. But as always, personal matters always come first over sim league. It was still a good tenure. 

Any word on who is going to be filling in the shoes on Helsinki GM, or temporary GM? 

• Senior Admin
14 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Sorry to hear this. I hope whatever is going on in your life you can figure it out sir, and maybe you can once again return and be a bit more active here. But as always, personal matters always come first over sim league. It was still a good tenure. 

Any word on who is going to be filling in the shoes on Helsinki GM, or temporary GM? 

Flyersfan is in charge on an interim basis