CGY/QUE; S52

eaglesfan036

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

lol at seattle calling me out for not doing anything wrong when their GM was caught tampering on here and also was punished in the SHL for tampering and cheating as well

When was I caught tampering on the VHL? I will admit to doing so on the SHL, which was a mistake made forever ago, but have done nothing wrong on the VHL and have stayed within legality my entire time as GM of the Bears. If I have questions, I direct them to Draper. You can ask him if so.

This move is shady. You made a deal under the table to find a loophole in the rules. Rather than acquire him fairly, you made a deal with him and likely QUE. Of course Frank will say yes to free assets so why would he say no? Just dirty in my opinion.

Don't see why me tampering 13 seasons ago on the SHL has anything to do with this, nor do I see why it's brought up? You prance around on here like your 12, but I accepted better feedback than this. 

Just now, flyersfan1493 said:

I have no idea why this is being blown out of proportion. This is standard operating procedure in the VHL, there's nothing "shady" about it.

I just don't overly care for it, I suppose. It's a loophole to get around the cap. Regardless, it is what it is. 

10 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

lol at seattle calling me out for not doing anything wrong when their GM was caught tampering on here and also was punished in the SHL for tampering and cheating as well

Your point? If Seattle pulled this you can bet I would have had the same reaction I had now.

7 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Lol why are people making a big deal about this? I have other GMs sign guys for me all the time. Hell, the 2nd here is better than I've ever gotten for one of these or given for one of these.

JARKKOOOOOOO

(I think that's how he got on RIG at least...)

6 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Crossing off a lot of places and people from my ever playing for/with list, that apparently is going to grow steadily since this is common practice in the VHL, which still shocks me

You're not going to have any team to play for - every team trades for people to fit more players onto their teams lol. 

3 minutes ago, Molholt said:

You're not going to have any team to play for - every team trades for people to fit more players onto their teams lol. 

As long as they don't make agreements with other free agents at the beginning of the season to sign with other teams in order to trade for them mid season for nothing to circumvent the cap then no problem with me.

and if they all do then RIP my involvement in the VHL lol

5 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

As long as they don't make agreements with other free agents at the beginning of the season to sign with other teams in order to trade for them mid season for nothing to circumvent the cap then no problem with me.

and if they all do then RIP my involvement in the VHL lol

That 100% happens. That's just a way people work within the cap.

2 minutes ago, Molholt said:

That 100% happens. That's just a way people work within the cap.

Guess I'm going full SHL then, after my current career though since I can't go inactive twice. That's just rude

Edited by ADwyer87

35 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I just don't overly care for it, I suppose. It's a loophole to get around the cap. Regardless, it is what it is. 

I don't think you'd have cared if someone on your team hadn't said something.

Something tells me that if it was Boom saying something you'd have kept quiet.