• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, BobertZ said:

HOew? I waverfd. It clezrf on audxio

^^ the decision was clear on the podcast, providing the meaning of

2 hours ago, BobertZ said:

waibver

1 hour ago, Will said:

^^ the decision was clear on the podcast, providing the meaning of

Excuse me while I ttpe this with my eyes closed cause the bright screen.  I listened to the podcast  and I was pretty clear.  I waived

1 hour ago, Devise said:

#BlameDevise 

I do, if you didn't make a joke out of a joke fully expecting me not to waive wouldn't have led Helsinki to pull a trade for me also lol. I wouldn't have waived for Cologne. I would have been stupid to go there this year over NY

3 minutes ago, gregreg said:

Next thing, is Cologne still above the cap floor? Lol 

Listen when we make random quick snap trade deadline deals for the luls we ensure that it's going to be the most complicated mother fucker ordeal you can imagine. 

22 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I do, if you didn't make a joke out of a joke fully expecting me not to waive wouldn't have led Helsinki to pull a trade for me also lol. I wouldn't have waived for Cologne. I would have been stupid to go there this year over NY

To be fair, I knew full well you could go to Helsinki before I made the deal. I was more or less curious if Greg would be able to snap the Helsinki deal together in time to be legal. Which both parties only barely did. 

Realistically though as I told Greg and ADV privately, who knows if you waive. I never assumed you wouldn't waive. The actual in sim difference between you and Jarvi is negligible enough that this really only hurts Stockholm because Helsinki is better. It "could" hurt NY in the playoffs, and it probably will hurt Jarvi what with missing a game and what have you. But who knows. STHS is a fickle beast. But the fact that the we have more questions as opposed to answers as far as I'm concerned makes the rest of 53 more interesting, so that is probably a plus. 

42 minutes ago, Devise said:

To be fair, I knew full well you could go to Helsinki before I made the deal. I was more or less curious if Greg would be able to snap the Helsinki deal together in time to be legal. Which both parties only barely did. 

Realistically though as I told Greg and ADV privately, who knows if you waive. I never assumed you wouldn't waive. The actual in sim difference between you and Jarvi is negligible enough that this really only hurts Stockholm because Helsinki is better. It "could" hurt NY in the playoffs, and it probably will hurt Jarvi what with missing a game and what have you. But who knows. STHS is a fickle beast. But the fact that the we have more questions as opposed to answers as far as I'm concerned makes the rest of 53 more interesting, so that is probably a plus. 

I was seconds away from saying "Fuck no" to this trade (actual quote) till the two hooligans on Helsinki started bombarding me with PM's saying they have a trade for me. I waived because Helsinki is stronger than Stockholm and I get to continue the Covington curse once Helsinki beats you in the finals ;)