VHL Rumours #3

Banackock

Rumor, rumor on the wall, what the fuck is going on? Surely there has been a lot happening in the VHL over the last little while - even if things seem stale and quiet around the boards. Big happenings in the VHL regular season seen the Bears get the final spot in the draft lottery and the Wranglers succeed into the first round VS Toronto. We also seen a dominant display of elite talent from quite a few players this season. On the other hand, we've also seen quite the fall of many players or people of importance who once were a large part to the VHL community. So, what the fuck is going on? Predictions + RUMORS baby.

Seattle starts trade talks early before the draft

Probably the easiest one here, huh? GM Campbell likely has been talking trade for the upcoming off-season since S49. Either way, expect talks to start early and the team be on the prowl to make some moves in the upcoming off-season. Rumour has it (hehe), the Bears will be looking to move a youth player - as well as any and all upcoming draft picks. They've made it known that they're currently in the market for developed, younger pieces or pieces that will help push them strongly forward. 

Boubabi does the daring and takes over for Davos

Rock, paper or scissors, it's a toss up between jardlenuts @JardyB10 and @boubabi for the new position opened up in Davos thanks to good ole @Smarch deportation from the VHL. Me thinks that if this happens, Davos is gonna be a rocknroll force and it could very well happen as I think Helsinki's finally going to go to sleep in a  season or two. 

Punkhippe making some more multis

He plans to make more multis in the upcoming recruitment drive. While he says his trouble days are behind him, we feel it's not the case. You can't paint the hammer a different colour, but at the end of the day it's still a tool (get it. Much love to you though @punkhippie). He wants to reign fire down on the league and have one last good HOOORAH before @Higgins final donkey punches his cock off and sends him packing. One less asian rival to worry about for @tfong. Also expect @BobertZ to rip him a new asshole.

Lastly, Sterling makes a player.

If the goalie amount wasn't abundant, I'd almost like to say that @sterling would have returned as an elite goalie to challenge Wingate @CowboyinAmerica for a couple of his great seasons and career. In fact, I hope he still does it (if he were planning on doing it). If not, I see him coming back as a winger and spending a good portion of his career on either Davos or Toronto. Time will tell.

This has been a lot of fun. 1 TPE for Forsberg please (Federov gonna claim Magazine this week @Kendrick)

@hedgehog337