New Vasteras Logo

boubabi

9 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You act as if that was solely Stockholm though, it wasn't.

I know you said you'd only play for NYA... until ADV took over a team

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah. I mean @Frank and @Kesler have played together more and that whole argument hasn't been thrown at them.

I think when someone dislikes something they just seem to attack to enforce their point, not actually debate the topic. Its a backwards way of making a point

I don't need to debate the topic. I wasted time last night making a proposal as it was. A proposal with very valid points in my mind, only to log on this morning with every person that has any say in the matter minus street in this thread preemptively bashing any point I made. It's clear my proposal had hit the trash bin before half the league even got out of bed.

Edited by Bushito

4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I know you said you'd only play for NYA... until ADV took over a team

Haha not even. I would've played for all teams to be honest. You must have read too far into something. I would've loved to play with STZ again. ADV is a good GM. Seattle is on the up and up. Toronto has their head on their shoulders. Frank has Quebec rolling with success. Calgary is on the fence but I'd still play there. Davos has Tyler who is a good GM. Riga has Hedgehog who I know first hand is talented. Theres not a team right now I'd not play for. Helsinki is the one time I'd think twice about.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

I don't need to debate the topic. I wasted time last night making a proposal as it was. A proposal with very valid points in my mind, only to log on this morning with every person that has any say in the matter minus street in this thread preemptively bashing any point I made. It's clear my proposal had hit the trash bin before half the league even got out of bed.

It was in the BOG actually. That's where I found out about the "blue team bag licker" comment which was pretty surprising but shows how out of touch you might be. Many of what the blue team does, I question as being a negative thought. Hell anything Higgins does I question. It wasn't so much of a proposal though as it was a "demand". At least the PM wasn't very "pitch-worthy" it was more so telling them what you are going to do.

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Haha not even. I would've played for all teams to be honest. You must have read too far into something. I would've loved to play with STZ again. ADV is a good GM. Seattle is on the up and up. Toronto has their head on their shoulders. Frank has Quebec rolling with success. Calgary is on the fence but I'd still play there. Davos has Tyler who is a good GM. Riga has Hedgehog who I know first hand is talented. Theres not a team right now I'd not play for. Helsinki is the one time I'd think twice about.

You're welcome :lol:

Yeah. I mean @Frank and @Kesler have played together more and that whole argument hasn't been thrown at them.

I think when someone dislikes something they just seem to attack to enforce their point, not actually debate the topic. Its a backwards way of making a point

Bromance. @Kesler

18 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

It was in the BOG actually. That's where I found out about the "blue team bag licker" comment which was pretty surprising but shows how out of touch you might be. Many of what the blue team does, I question as being a negative thought. Hell anything Higgins does I question. It wasn't so much of a proposal though as it was a "demand". At least the PM wasn't very "pitch-worthy" it was more so telling them what you are going to do.

There was not one spot in there where I said I was going to do anything. Besides maybe saying I was going to advocate for Vasteras to be brought back which I think everyone here has gathered by now. How can I tell them what I'm doing? I can't change the team without permission. I posed questions to them in order to prove my points and I thought I did a decent job of it in the limited time frame I had to work with. You saying I demanded anything is an outright lie and really pisses me off.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

There was not one spot in there where I said I was going to do anything. Besides maybe saying I was going to advocate for Vasteras to be brought back which I think everyone here has gathered by now. How can I tell them what I'm doing? I can't change the team without permission. I posed questions to them in order to prove my points and I thought I did a decent job of it in the limited time frame I had to work with. You saying I demanded anything is an outright lie and really pisses me off.

Oh that pisses you off? You mean like assuming I would only play for NYA, when I never really said that. I said it would be fun to play in NYA as I've never been there with a player. Not sure why this isn't a two-way street.

9 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Oh that pisses you off? You mean like assuming I would only play for NYA, when I never really said that. I said it would be fun to play in NYA as I've never been there with a player. Not sure why this isn't a two-way street.

You told me you'd play out your rookie contract but you were hitting NYA as soon as UFA time rolled around for you

2 minutes ago, KGR said:

Well I am quite certain I am one of the reasons you would think twice about Helsinki.

No. Once again people seem to assume things without ever discussing it. Assumptions are a dangerous game to play.

Just now, Bushito said:

You told me you'd play out your rookie contract but you were hitting NYA as soon as UFA time rolled around for you

Where was this? Because it might be the same with the tongue and cheek VHL Fan article I wrote pre-draft. I was fairly certain I would play for every team. 

Not to mention that what you posted there doest say I wouldn't play for Stockholm. In fact I would have been happy to be drafted there. After my rookie contract though I become a FA, I've literally done that with all my players outside of my GM player.

@Frank We've been exposed.

3 minutes ago, KGR said:

Well previous history and when GM's ask "If I draft you and Kendrick, are you alright with playing on a team with him, etc."

Previous history being that you ducked on our team in Cologne. That doesn't mean I wouldn't play with you, just that I wouldn't play for you if you were a GM. Plus me saying you retire early isn't a "previous history" it's more of a me noticing a trend.

26 minutes ago, Kesler said:

All y'all but be losing tons of calories out here jumping to conclusions.

Shit random roasting everyone despite being gone forever? Not only is it savage, but it's all to ez for this man I think.