World Cup 2018

Spain looks like it has an easy grouping/quarter final so I could see them making it in the finals against Germany or Brazil.

It's looking pretty likely it'll be Argentina, Spain, Germany, Brazil though.

21 minutes ago, pennypenny said:

Spain looks like it has an easy grouping/quarter final so I could see them making it in the finals against Germany or Brazil.

Don't follow much but agreed. 

Which would be nice. I work with two guys - one from Brazil and the other from germany. Don't care for one of them. Go Germany go! ;) 

28 minutes ago, pennypenny said:

Yes and no. Argentina actually will have a hard challenge in their grouping

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah, but Messi always has to drag those poor suckers into the R16 before being dropped by France and having a riot ensue against Messi and every Argentinian calling him a disgrace to the sport.

1 minute ago, pennypenny said:

Yeah, but Messi always has to drag those poor suckers into the R16 before being dropped by France and having a riot ensue against Messi and every Argentinian calling him a disgrace to the sport.

Okay this is more accurate. I like you

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I'd honestly say that every team in group D is among the top 16 teams in the tournament, and in completely even groups they'd all make the knockouts. Obviously, we don't have, nor have ever had completely even groups (outside of Uruguay, group A is full of barely good enough teams - yes Salah is on Egypt, but we've seen with Messi before, one guy can't make a team. Same is true of C outside of France, but the one man team in C is Eriksen, who isn't even Salah).

• Admin

Spain, Germany, or Brazil to win it. France maybe if they get their tactics right.

Feel like one of the semi finalists will be at least a bit left field. Maybe Uruguay again... or maybe Egypt. Or someone from that very unpredictable last group (Senegal, Poland, Colombia).

4 hours ago, BOOM™ said:

He's in the training squad so I presume he'll be there.

Yes! That means at least one highlight real header into the top half of the mesh

I like how that schedule's laid out, very clean.

I guess I'm rooting for Costa Rica since Minnesota United's captain made the squad. Otherwise, don't feel that strongly, probably will root for people like Iceland or Egypt because I like the stories.

13 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Yes! That means at least one highlight real header into the top half of the mesh

Maybe. We will need something to celebrate after we go down 3-0 after 20 minutes to France or Denmark!

#needmoregreatmigrantsfromfootballnations