VHL Banner Competition Voting

Quik

VHL Banner Competition  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which banner do you believe is the best?

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3
    • Option 4
    • Option 5
    • Option 6
    • Option 7
    • Option 8
    • Option 9
    • Option 10
    • Option 11
    • Option 12

This poll is closed to new votes

Click HERE to see all submissions!

Please vote for the banner you deem to be the best! Voting will close Tuesday August 14th @ 8PM EDT, and all payouts will be announced at that time!

48 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Keep in mind guys, ultimately this poll is to decide which one the league as a whole likes the most. TPE will be awarded based on it but that doesn't guarantee that it will be the one used. We'll obviously try the most popular ones first to see if they work but if not one that received fewer votes could still be used. 

Good luck to all participants!

Edited by Quik

Just now, Banackock said:

I like 9 (whatever one is pointing to all the cities).

I see @pennypenny your submission made it. Congrats on be autistic! 

I like it as well but the team mini logos will clash with the team image links

Some good submissions here. I'm stuck deciding between 6-10, but I ultimately lean Option 10. It's super clean and uses one of our older logo's in a way that I appreciate. That said, if it wasn't for the point made above, Option 9 is a super rad concept. If the team logo's were a bit bigger on that, or it wasn't the userbars logos so it didn't clash with the team image links, I'd absolutely for sure vote for that one. 

3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I voted 9...

But I wish we could multivote and just see which gets the most.

I'd have done 5, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Agreed. Or like, 3 votes max

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

I like it as well but the team mini logos will clash with the team image links

This, it’ll majorly clash. It also uses some outdated logos.

My main concern though is that we’re doing this competition to make up for an outdated banner. With this if we ever move a team or update a logo the banner is needing to be redone.

It is a great concept though.

• Admin
5 hours ago, Beketov said:

This, it’ll majorly clash. It also uses some outdated logos.

My main concern though is that we’re doing this competition to make up for an outdated banner. With this if we ever move a team or update a logo the banner is needing to be redone.

It is a great concept though.

See if we can just leave the lines pointing on the map, but point to the logos already on the site?

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Victor said:

See if we can just leave the lines pointing on the map, but point to the logos already on the site?

Theoretically possible but very fine tuning in regards to the coding. Even then there’s no guarantee we’d be able to line them up perfectly. Even if we did it would only work on desktop, the mobile version looks different.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Theoretically possible but very fine tuning in regards to the coding. Even then there’s no guarantee we’d be able to line them up perfectly. Even if we did it would only work on desktop, the mobile version looks different.

And if you leave it as it is right now, the logos will be so small on mobile, you won't be able to recognize them. I'm with you on this one, guys. Love the concept, don't like the final result too much.

• Commissioner

Keep in mind guys, ultimately this poll is to decide which one the league as a whole likes the most. TPE will be awarded based on it but that doesn't guarantee that it will be the one used. We'll obviously try the most popular ones first to see if they work but if not one that received fewer votes could still be used.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

I am always serious when it comes to @pennypenny art work

The blind vote is ruined, we know who the magnificent artist is! @Quik that's it, call the whole thing off :P

28 minutes ago, pennypenny said:

don't tell them about it, they might not vote for it knowing who it is. otherwise i would've been good.

26 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The blind vote is ruined, we know who the magnificent artist is! @Quik that's it, call the whole thing off :P

My biscuit guys.  I've ruined all that is good on this board.

You may commence with my public execution when ever is convenient for the blue team.