Updater(s)

Will

• Senior Admin

Looking to bring on one or two more Updaters. Pay is 3/TPE week, responsibilities include:

- Monitoring the Portal's Update Queue for pending updates

- Verifying links, TPE amounts, and nature of TPE claims

- Properly processing pending updates by approving, denying, or editing them 

There is no set pay structure for this job such as "x updates processed = x TPE". The expectation is that you check the Queue regularly and do a some approving whenever you have some spare time. It's very much a team effort and obviously this is not a job where you can just do some work on Monday and be done with it for the week, it's an ongoing and never-ending task so if that doesn't sound like a good fit for you, you probably should not apply. 

:cheers: 

I'd gladly do it. But I think if you're only gonna name 1 updater, @Banackock should get the job over anyone else applying really. He's basically the face of the Discord server with Beaviss and Tagger and often answers to people wondeting why their updates weren't processed yet that he wished he could do it.

2 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I'd gladly do it. But I think if you're only gonna name 1 updater, @Banackock should get the job over anyone else applying really. He's basically the face of the Discord server with Beaviss and Tagger and often answers to people wondeting why their updates weren't processed yet that he wished he could do it.

No no. 

Someone should be hired 100%. Id just be an extra if so who can help out and I am on more than the majority of people SOME TIMES. 

Edited by Banackock

• Senior Admin

@Advantage & @McWolf are hired

Thank to everyone that applied, the large volume of applicants made this a difficult decision! Ultimately, since Updater's have an impact on literally every member/player, I had to go with members that I know have a good grasp on the league and how TPE earning works. That's not to say the newer members that applied don't have that already, but with this job in particular a little more experience is an asset. 

We'll be seeing how the Update Queue is getting cleared out with these new additions and will possibly be hiring additional Updater's soon so I'd encourage everyone to apply again then. 

I'm also working on figuring out some more Jobs that I will be hiring for, because I realize there's a lot of new members looking for jobs right now.

• Will locked this topic