Vancouver Wolves Press Conference

Beaviss

1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

the dark knight joker GIF

Last week of the season?!?!?

Wow, Either I have been half asleep during the season or I have been so busy that I didn`t even realize that the season was coming to a conclusion this week until I read it somewhere on the forums. What a season it has been for the Vancouver Wolves with the lows of the first twenty or so games to the trades leading to current run back to Wildcard placement. I guess we could do a review like press conference but we will see what happens as I haven`t consider any question yet for this one. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: With the season winding down at the end of the week, who do you think has been the Vancouver Wolves MVP this season? Why?

Q: Staying along the same concept, who has been the unsung hero this season? Why?

Q: Blessed with two rookies this season; Oreo McFleury @JB123 & FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist @STZ; who do you think should be the Vancouver Wolves Rookie of the season? Why?

Q: Interesting situation this season where all our prospects are either playing with the Wolves or inactive so what should we do with the Top Prospect Award this season? Hand it out to one of our two rookies based on performance or not award it this season as we actually don`t have any prospects?

Q: We have three players set to retire at the end of the season; Kyle Peace @Peace, Matt Avens @Mr Bohannan and Logain Ablar @Kelsier all brought into the team to help stabilize the roster. Who are you going to miss the most and why?

Q: Do you have any outstanding goals for the last week of the season; Team; personal etc….. What are they and by the end of the season should you have reached them?

Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

@Frank@Gaikoku-hito@Grape@dogwoodmaple@Greg_Di@JB123@STZ@VattghernCZ@Morcar80@Xflexz@Bobcat@Kelsier@Tate@G_Rush@Franklin@nikkisixx089@Peace@Mr Bohannan

1. Our MVP has been our overall team camaraderie.  We've held firm through the hard times!

2. Probably our defense as a whole.  They got us out of more than a few jams this season.

3. Oreo I guess?  Close and there are no bad choices here.

4. Yes!  One of the rookies for sure. They deserve it.

5. I'll miss all of them equally.  Huge for the Wolves and we'll need to work hard to replace them.

6. I'd love to eclipse my points record from last season

3 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Wow, Either I have been half asleep during the season or I have been so busy that I didn`t even realize that the season was coming to a conclusion this week until I read it somewhere on the forums. What a season it has been for the Vancouver Wolves with the lows of the first twenty or so games to the trades leading to current run back to Wildcard placement. I guess we could do a review like press conference but we will see what happens as I haven`t consider any question yet for this one. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: With the season winding down at the end of the week, who do you think has been the Vancouver Wolves MVP this season? Why?

Q: Staying along the same concept, who has been the unsung hero this season? Why?

Q: Blessed with two rookies this season; Oreo McFleury @JB123 & FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist @STZ; who do you think should be the Vancouver Wolves Rookie of the season? Why?

Q: Interesting situation this season where all our prospects are either playing with the Wolves or inactive so what should we do with the Top Prospect Award this season? Hand it out to one of our two rookies based on performance or not award it this season as we actually don`t have any prospects?

Q: We have three players set to retire at the end of the season; Kyle Peace @Peace, Matt Avens @Mr Bohannan and Logain Ablar @Kelsier all brought into the team to help stabilize the roster. Who are you going to miss the most and why?

Q: Do you have any outstanding goals for the last week of the season; Team; personal etc….. What are they and by the end of the season should you have reached them?

Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

@Frank@Gaikoku-hito@Grape@dogwoodmaple@Greg_Di@JB123@STZ@VattghernCZ@Morcar80@Xflexz@Bobcat@Kelsier@Tate@G_Rush@Franklin@nikkisixx089@Peace@Mr Bohannan

1. Is it too lazy to answer Bouchy? Fuhr has been fantastic. So have Maple and Eagles - but these two are peanut butter and jelly, it's impossible to pinpoint one of them. I think Bouchard stands out the most individually.

2. I think Jimmy MacElroy has quietly had a really strong season, being a stabilizing force on defense, and of course leading the team in points for a week or so earlier this season.

3. Ooof, that's a tough one. I'm gonna say Oreo, he's got a year of development more under his belt than FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY. I can't imagine how tough it is for a player to go straight from draft to the VHL.

4. I think it has to be awarded.

5. My player has been stapled to Peace since his arrival, he has to be my answer.

6. I'd like Kerr to reach 20 goals. That's 5 goals in 8 games. Not impossible, but he would really need to sit on a heater. As for a team, finishing with 80 points would be nice.

Q: Another trade made a few days before the deadline when Vancouver Management moved two third round draft picks to DC Dragons for forward Matt Avens; While this be enough to help the team hang onto a Wildcard spot and do some damage in the play-offs?

I hope it gives us depth.for a playoff run. The challenge now will.be how to distribute ice time among the 8 foirwards. 

Q: Multiple choice question: In the past four years since Frank has taken over as the General Manager of the Vancouver Wolves; How many trades has he completed?

A: 31                B: 20                C.  40                D. Does it matter?

D. The outcome is all that matters and so far we have 1 cup in Season 86. I'm hoping all the maneuvering will lead ti a few more.

Q: When the trade deadline arrives do you get nervous as a player or excited? Why?

Neither as a player I always try to get an NTC in my contract so I control the outcome. 

Q: By the end of trade deadline day; Do you think you will like the Vancouver Wolves chances in making the play-off and winning the Continental Cup? Why or why not?

I'm going to say yes I like our chances since getting in is all you really need during the hybrid era.

Q: Play GM: If you could make one trade at the deadline What trade would you make and why?

I would trade for that missing piece. Hopefully Peace (no pun intended) and Avens can put us over the top.

Q: Another Multiple choice question: What would you rate as successful season for the Vancouver Wolves at the trade deadline?  Why?

C. A championship is our only goal every season so anything less is a disappointment. But I believe in the players we've assembled so if we fail this season most of our team will be back next season to try again. 

On 5/7/2023 at 10:35 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

I would say Maple, he has led the teams in points and assists and was very close to leading in goals as well. He has done well this season!

I would say Bob, he put up 30 goals but you wouldn't have known it. Very behind the scene type of player and he has definitely been the Wolves unsung hero this season.

Going by stats alone I would say Oreo. He had a better season but they are both very talented rookies. Maybe they can split the award ;) 

If we don't have any prospects then the award can get shelved this season. Should only be given to prospects. 

Probably Peace, he was a great help to the offense this season and his leadership and experience will be missed. He really helped out our rookies this year!

I think I set my goal to 40 goals and that was achieved, I also wanted 90 points but just came up short. That's ok though as the main goal was to get into the playoffs and we accomplished that

Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

1. It was pretyty close between Maple and Eagles. I think Maple takes the edge with the 5 GWG. He wasn't quite as physical, but he was better offesnively and was clutch when we needed him.

2. I think our core team was solid and really came together - however, I don't think it was a coincidence that it was after veteran Kyle Peace joined the team. He went for 26 points in the 40 GP with us, and had 5 GWG and an insane shot percentage. Can't stress how huge this trade was mid-season, I think this player is the unsung hero.

3. Analfist was better in his two way play - he was +17 while McFluery was -14. However McFluery was  more productive and was not playing top line minutes. I would give this to Oreo.

4. Good question.. Probably just giuve it to a prospect on the roster.. I think a roster member can still be considered a prospect.

5. As stated in Q2, I think Peace will need to be replaced as he was an integral part of our comeback and run into the playoff picture.

6. Just to keep grinding TPE. That's all I can control.

I agree with @dogwoodmaple it's been a team effort. That being said our best players have been our best. I can't wait for Kerr, FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY and Oreo to tale a big step next season. We'll be force for seasons to come.

@Bobcat has continued off a strong rookie season and avoided the sophmore slump.

Q: Blessed with two rookies this season; Oreo McFleury @JB123 & FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist @STZ; who do you think should be the Vancouver Wolves Rookie of the season? Why?

I think they can be co winners. But I think it's clear FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY had the better season defensively. But that may have been assisted by playing alongside Maple and Eagles.

Award it to whoever our next prospect is. 

Q: We have three players set to retire at the end of the season; Kyle Peace @Peace, Matt Avens @Mr Bohannan and Logain Ablar @Kelsier all brought into the team to help stabilize the roster. Who are you going to miss the most and why?

Peace has been the most active so he will be missed most. Hopefully they can go out on top.

Q: Do you have any outstanding goals for the last week of the season; Team; personal etc….. What are they and by the end of the season should you have reached them?

Spoiler not getting shut out in the final.two games. *Sobs quietly in the corner*

Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

1. Lets roll with Henry Eagles for this one. 42 goals and on an absolute tear!

2. Bob Vladovechsenkchushkin!  Does a little bit of everything for us and is the straw that stirs the drink.

3. TIE!  I just cannot pick one...the development our front office has helped achieve with them has been fantastic this year.

4. Perhaps skip it this season?  I don't think there'll be much harm in it...

5. I'll miss all of them, without a shadow of a doubt.

6. WINNING THE CUP

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

Wildcard (Play-offs)

When I look at the wildcard rounds most of the time they are nothing like letting a slick pig loose in the kitchen but this time around I think it might have been more exciting or sickening depending on who you played for. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: After going down 2-0 to the LA Stars; How high was your panic level on a scale of 1-10? Why?

Q: After coming back to tie the series at 2-2 and forcing a deciding game five in the series; what were you expectations/feeling heading into the deciding game?

Q: We are reversing the roles from last year as we head into our series against the Seattle Bears; How do you like our chance against the Bears?

Q: Now that the first round or wildcard round is completed; who do you have as our current MVP of the play-offs? Why?

Q: Predictions seem to be everywhere at the moment with Stanley Cup, Fantasy etc… How do you rate yourself at predicting the outcomes? Why?

Q: Riddle: Why couldn't Goldilocks sleep?

Answer:

Spoiler

Because of night-bears.

Season 1 Bears GIF by The Simpsons

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Wildcard (Play-offs)

When I look at the wildcard rounds most of the time they are nothing like letting a slick pig loose in the kitchen but this time around I think it might have been more exciting or sickening depending on who you played for. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: After going down 2-0 to the LA Stars; How high was your panic level on a scale of 1-10? Why?

Q: After coming back to tie the series at 2-2 and forcing a deciding game five in the series; what were you expectations/feeling heading into the deciding game?

Q: We are reversing the roles from last year as we head into our series against the Seattle Bears; How do you like our chance against the Bears?

Q: Now that the first round or wildcard round is completed; who do you have as our current MVP of the play-offs? Why?

Q: Predictions seem to be everywhere at the moment with Stanley Cup, Fantasy etc… How do you rate yourself at predicting the outcomes? Why?

Answer:

Hide contents

Because of night-bears.

1. Well, I was expecting us to lose, but considering I had picked them as the Cup winners, I didn't really panic to be honest. 4/10

2. Anything could happen in the last elimination game, I was like come whatever may.

3. It's gonna be a close one for sure, 6 games minimum. This time it's ours.

4. Vladovechsenkchushkin, it feels like every goal he's scored has been a big one. Eagles is having a special postseason run as well.

5. Let's say my VHL predictions are going a bit better than the NHL ones. I'd give myself a generous 6/10.

Riddle: I don't know, was he in the zone?

Q: After going down 2-0 to the LA Stars; How high was your panic level on a scale of 1-10? Why?

I would say an 8, so much so I voted for LA to win in the Fantasy VHL bracket (whoops!). I am happy that we all came together and ended up doing the reverse sweep!

Q: After coming back to tie the series at 2-2 and forcing a deciding game five in the series; what were you expectations/feeling heading into the deciding game?

After we tied it, I had a strong feeling we would win the game. We were playing great the last 2 games and their was belief in the locker room that we could do it.

Q: We are reversing the roles from last year as we head into our series against the Seattle Bears; How do you like our chance against the Bears?

They are the top team but like last season it has been shown the wildcard can knock out the top team. Let's get some revenge on the Bears!

Q: Now that the first round or wildcard round is completed; who do you have as our current MVP of the play-offs? Why?

At this point I would say Kerr! He set a new career high in playoff goals and assists and has really helped the team get back into the series!

Q: Predictions seem to be everywhere at the moment with Stanley Cup, Fantasy etc… How do you rate yourself at predicting the outcomes? Why?

This season my predictions have not been good. Last year they were much better but this season for whatever reason there has been way to many upsets. Hard to predict those

Q: Riddle: Why couldn't Goldilocks sleep?

Didn't know this one but looked it up and won't spoil it for the rest of the team. ;) 

On 5/16/2023 at 1:43 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Wildcard (Play-offs)

Answer:

Reveal hidden contents

Because of night-bears.

1. I knew we wouldn't get swept!  We're too tough for that.

2. I felt confident, but those close playoff games can always go either way.

3. We're a fantastic team and we play best with our backs against the wall...

4. It's really hard to say with so many fantastic performances out there

5. I am a horrible predictor!  But it's fun nonetheless

6. Because....I don't know

Q: After going down 2-0 to the LA Stars; How high was your panic level on a scale of 1-10? Why?

1. I believe in this group.regardless of the outcome. The blame should always be shouldered by the GM though. 

Q: After coming back to tie the series at 2-2 and forcing a deciding game five in the series; what were you expectations/feeling heading into the deciding game?

Hope for the best and go in with zero expectations to avoid disappointment.

Q: We are reversing the roles from last year as we head into our series against the Seattle Bears; How do you like our chance against the Bears?

I liked our chances unfortunately we ran into an even hotter goalie than Fuhr. We'll get em next season.

Q: Now that the first round or wildcard round is completed; who do you have as our current MVP of the play-offs? Why?

Has to be Eagles. He's been a great two-way presence all season. He's a big reason why were in the spot were in now. So thank you @Greg_Di

Q: Predictions seem to be everywhere at the moment with Stanley Cup, Fantasy etc… How do you rate yourself at predicting the outcomes? Why?

I literally have no idea what's going to happen anymore there's just too much parity in this league.

Q: Riddle: Why couldn't Goldilocks sleep?

All the porridges tasted like shit or she already got mauled. I' m not sober enough for this one.

Denver Nuggets GIF by The Ringer

Play-offs & Bears

Here I am having a hard time trying to get motivated after another crushing defeat at the hands or paws of those darn Bears. It could also be that I am trying to balance my laptop and come up with something special for the week while sitting in a car typing this. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Close series against the Bears but once again we have come out on the losing end; What do you think needs to change to help the team get past the Bears and go deeper into the play-offs?

Q: Seattle versus Calgary in the next round, who are you picking or does it even matter?

Q: Prague Phantoms were eliminated in the first round after being a very strong regular season team; since we had the same happen to us last season. What would you say to the Prague players in condolence?

Q: I always find it weird when the NHL matches up with the VHL is some way; Do you find it weird or more interesting and are you still watching the NHL play-offs?

Q: Off-season are tough and boring so what are you planning to try to break boredom?

Q: Riddle: Why is it so boring to eat at a restaurant on the moon?

Answer:
Spoiler

It has no atmosphere!!  

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Gerbert!

On 5/22/2023 at 9:42 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Play-offs & Bears

Here I am having a hard time trying to get motivated after another crushing defeat at the hands or paws of those darn Bears. It could also be that I am trying to balance my laptop and come up with something special for the week while sitting in a car typing this. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Close series against the Bears but once again we have come out on the losing end; What do you think needs to change to help the team get past the Bears and go deeper into the play-offs?

I think we just came up short on offense. Goaltending was solid, we just need that extra lucky bounce or extra player to step up and put one in the back of the net. We are still a very solid team and I am looking forward to next year.

Q: Seattle versus Calgary in the next round, who are you picking or does it even matter?

While it doesn't matter to me, it still looks like a good matchup and anyone can take it. I think whoever wins this series will go on to win the cup.

Q: Prague Phantoms were eliminated in the first round after being a very strong regular season team; since we had the same happen to us last season. What would you say to the Prague players in condolence?

It's not the end of the world, use it as fuel for next season and come back stronger then ever. Your time will eventually come.

Q: I always find it weird when the NHL matches up with the VHL is some way; Do you find it weird or more interesting and are you still watching the NHL play-offs?

I stopped watching after my team was eliminated but really surprised how well Florida has been doing.

Q: Off-season are tough and boring so what are you planning to try to break boredom?

I just go on doing my regular day; I usually do my tasks at work break so it doesn't affect my day too much. Although would be nice to have the next season start already

I couldn't guess this one and didn't see the answer until later. Not a bad one ;)

Answer:

Reveal hidden contents

It has no atmosphere!!  

On 5/23/2023 at 3:42 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Play-offs & Bears

Answer:

Hide contents

It has no atmosphere!!  

1. More than anything, I think we need one or two more seasons of development for our young core. And of course Simon not shafting us.

2. Definitely Calgary, out of spite if nothing else. But does it matter? Not really, I'd say.

3. At least they can enjoy awesome beer in Czechia. They should try Bernard, seriously. It drowns every sorrow.

4. It's the first time I'm experiencing this. Honestly, I don't watch it, my Wild got eliminated. I only check results, and I'm starting to regret I've substitued Panthers with Senators as my Atlantic team last Summer.

5. Kerr is spending whole offseason working with skating coach. Me, as a memeber...well it's awesome time for fishing, before the Summer heat arrives.

6. Well, no people live there (apart from the Moon Nazis of course), I doubt it would make profit. 

Q: Close series against the Bears but once again we have come out on the losing end; What do you think needs to change to help the team get past the Bears and go deeper into the play-offs?

A: I think just the younger players need to develop a little more, and we should be much more competitive.

Q: Seattle versus Calgary in the next round, who are you picking or does it even matter?

A: I've kind of lost interest in it, but I'm rooting for an NA winner.

Q: Prague Phantoms were eliminated in the first round after being a very strong regular season team; since we had the same happen to us last season. What would you say to the Prague players in condolence?

A: You can't really control what happens in the sim. It doesn't take away from a good season - keep grinding.

Q: I always find it weird when the NHL matches up with the VHL is some way; Do you find it weird or more interesting and are you still watching the NHL play-offs?

A: It is weird, but also kinda cool. I'm loosely following, but not watching any of the games. I've been watching the Petes play as they are on TSN now with the Memorial Cup.

Q: Off-season are tough and boring so what are you planning to try to break boredom?

A: Just keep grinding TPE. It's hard to log on as much in the summer, but I know grinding all summer will lead to a fun winter with Analfist.

Q: Riddle: Why is it so boring to eat at a restaurant on the moon?

A: No fast food there

On 5/22/2023 at 9:42 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Play-offs & Bears

Answer:

Reveal hidden contents

It has no atmosphere!!  

1. I'm honestly not sure.  We played really well, just had some unlucky breaks go against us in the series.

2. Definitely Seattle.  They are playing great hockey right now and look like one of the teams to beat.

3. I'd tell them not to get too down because you have to be able to enjoy the good runs when they happen.  They'll bounce back!

4. I love it when it happens!  Makes it all feel that much more real

5. My goal is to just focus on my play as much as I can

6. I KNOW THIS ONE! THERE IS NO ATMOSPHERE

Q: Close series against the Bears but once again we have come out on the losing end; What do you think needs to change to help the team get past the Bears and go deeper into the play-offs?

We lost the final 2 games 2-1 in ot so it was a very close series. The Bears just had the sim luck.

Q: Seattle versus Calgary in the next round, who are you picking or does it even matter?

I picked Calgary because I loath the Bears. Unfortunately they fell short. Hopefully London can stop them.

Q: Prague Phantoms were eliminated in the first round after being a very strong regular season team; since we had the same happen to us last season. What would you say to the Prague players in condolence?

It just shows us that the regular season means very little in the VHL hybrid era. I think it makes the league more interesting and opportunity for different teams and members to win awards.

Q: I always find it weird when the NHL matches up with the VHL is some way; Do you find it weird or more interesting and are you still watching the NHL play-offs?

Vegas was gifted a team and Florida has no fans. Boring, can't support that. Give me a finals with large fan bases everyday of the week.

Q: Off-season are tough and boring so what are you planning to try to break boredom?

As a player it's tough until off season tournaments. As a GM it's tine to explore ways to improve the team.

Q: Riddle: Why is it so boring to eat at a restaurant on the moon?

There's no atmosphere! If I can get it, it's a weak riddle.

the joker batman GIF by Maudit

Off-Season? Nope, Cup Finals Still

With the Seattle Bears trying everything to lose the Continental Cup and London United looking to make a miracle comeback but, in the end, the only thing that truly matters is the extra week of TPE gained due to them extending the series. Okay, I don`t know if this is true or not but I thought it was funny if this was the case. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Seattle Bear or London United?

Q: Peanut butter or Jelly? Why?

Q: With the team awards being given out did any surprise you? Which one and why?

Q: Is there any team award that you like to win next season or continue to win if you won it this season?

Q: Draft around the corner and Vancouver holds the S89 RIG 2nd so is there any player that Vancouver should be considering to draft with this pick or should they trade the pick?

Q: Riddle: What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

Answer:

Spoiler

Letter R

57 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

With the Seattle Bears trying everything to lose the Continental Cup and London United looking to make a miracle comeback but, in the end, the only thing that truly matters is the extra week of TPE gained due to them extending the series. Okay, I don`t know if this is true or not but I thought it was funny if this was the case. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: With the team awards being given out did any surprise you? Which one and why?

Q: Is there any team award that you like to win next season or continue to win if you won it this season?

Q: Draft around the corner and Vancouver holds the S89 RIG 2nd so is there any player that Vancouver should be considering to draft with this pick or should they trade the pick?

Q: Riddle: What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

Answer:

Reveal hidden contents

Letter R

1. Seattle. We can make an argument we're actually the second best team in the leage, if they win it. Right?

2. Peanut butter. A, I love peanuts, B, I'm not really into sweet foods. Peanut butter can be used in savoury cooking much better than jelly.

3. Yea, the Sniper award. I guess Jimmy just decided he's not shooting anymore after his insane start, when everything he shot was going in.

4. I'd like Kerr to win the Unsung Hero. That's the type of player I want Kerr to be, just doing everything right but not attracting spotlight. 

5. I'd consider drafting a goaltender. And if there's no goalie available who's a good fit, I'd look into drafting a player who might bring more value in the LR than on the ice.

6. Okay, there already was a riddle about end of space and time and beginning of end that didn't really make sense, and it was about letter E. So I'm guessing letter R.

On 5/30/2023 at 3:39 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Answering this after the winner already won but in fantasy I had Seattle winning.

Jelly, never been a big fan of peanuts or anything peanut related (not allergic or anything) but always preferred Jam (Jelly)

I was surprised I won so many, thought I would have way less as I didn't reach some of the goals I set for myself but it was definitely great to see

All of them! Kidding aside if I can continue winning the same amount of awards each season that would be great as it shows that Eagles is contributing to the Wolves!

I don't know who is in the draft but we definitely need some sort of goalie prospect in the system to be ready to go once Fuhr retires.

This one I knew but won't spoil. Hint, look in the middle of both words the answer is there!

Answer:

Reveal hidden contents

Letter R

On 5/30/2023 at 3:39 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Answer:

Reveal hidden contents

Letter R

1. Seattle, I guess?  I honestly don't have a preference

2. I initially thought peanut butter, but jelly/jam is so versatile.  Hard to beat some nice jam on toast for breakfast.

3. They were phenomenal as always! I was very proud to come away with some hardware

4. I want to win the team award for best job planning the championship parade next year!!!! Let's get that cup!

5. I have a feeling there'll be a trade?

6. I THINK I KNOW THIS ONE!! THE LETTER R?

London United, spoiler alert.

Peanut Butter. It hard carries PB and J sandwiches. I legit eat a scoop of PB every night.

I don't think there were any surprises. Really well done though. Vancouver pretty lucky to have an AGM willing to put in the work that @Gaikoku-hito puts in.

I'd like to have a comeback season and help the Wolves win. I think qualifying for unsung hero would be cool.

Q: Draft around the corner and Vancouver holds the S89 RIG 2nd so is there any player that Vancouver should be considering to draft with this pick or should they trade the pick?

Definitely should look at taking @twists he should be around by then.

Q: Riddle: What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

R?

London. Thank fucking god. 

Jelly. The texture of peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth.is a no go..

Despite @Gaikoku-hito running the awards he could have easily given himself more. Probably should have been an award for best award presenter. 

Best GM. It was tough to lose it despite having no competition and Gaiko taking best AGM.

Q: Draft around the corner and Vancouver holds the S89 RIG 2nd so is there any player that Vancouver should be considering to draft with this pick or should they trade the pick?

And now we have a Nico Pearce. Hoping 2nd time is the charm and we get @Spartan  a cup in his final season. To go along with him breaking the all-time tpe record.

Q: Riddle: What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

R. But I'm not that smart I scrolled up and stole the answer from @STZ.