Vancouver Wolves Press Conference

Beaviss

Q: Wildcard rounds are over and Prague has advanced to play Moscow in the first round? Do you give Prague a fighting chance of beating the Continental Cup favorites?

Yeah, it can definitely happen. Oh wait, they already beat them (eyes)

Q: New York sneaks into the Wildcard and wins. Can they continue to surprise everyone by upsetting much more favored Bears in the first round?

YES! they did. (eyes) x2

Q: Vancouver & Calgary; Who do you think wins and why? And does this team have enough to win the Continental Cup?

Vancouver because I live in the future. I predict Vancouver to then sweep the next series as well and go to the Finals. Not sure how it plays out after that.

Q: Riga and HC Davos are in the other series; what are you expecting from this series? Why?

Davos. See previous future seeing answer.

Q: Prediction time: Pick one team from each conference that is going to make the finals? Who are they and then who wins the Continental Cup? Why?

Probabaly Vancouver and Davos... Dunno just a hunch.

Q: Summer time heat; How do you break the summer time heat? (we hit 45C this past week, today is cool at 38C)

Work.. I work in cooler..

Q: Wildcard rounds are over and Prague has advanced to play Moscow in the first round? Do you give Prague a fighting chance of beating the Continental Cup favorites?

I love answering these at the end of the week cause I already know the answer. Yes. 

Q: New York sneaks into the Wildcard and wins. Can they continue to surprise everyone by upsetting much more favored Bears in the first round?

They did in 6 games impressively enough. But we crushed that dream pretty quickly in the conference finals. 

Q: Vancouver & Calgary; Who do you think wins and why? And does this team have enough to win the Continental Cup?

Of the two Vancouver. I think Calgary's goaltending was a notch below despite having 4 defensemen to Vancouver's 3.

Q: Riga and HC Davos are in the other series; what are you expecting from this series? Why?

I honestly had a great feeling about Riga but they fizzled out after the big game 1 win. 

Q: Prediction time: Pick one team from each conference that is going to make the finals? Who are they and then who wins the Continental Cup? Why?

Vancouver and Davos. I didn't cheat I swear. Although maybe Prague cones back from 3 down.

Q: Summer time heat; How do you break the summer time heat? (we hit 45C this past week, today is cool at 38C)

Cool drinks and find AC. Also a crap ton of fans.

Animated GIF

Continental Cup Finals & Season Awards

Here we are back in the finals only two seasons removed from our last dance with Cup. We missed out on chance of repeat with Prague Phantom dropping in five games to HC Davos one of the best team in the regular season. So, What are our chance against Davos? Season Awards are being handed out very soon so do you think you will win any awards and can you predict any of the winners; since some of you claim you can see into the future. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: HC Davos and Vancouver in the Finals; Are you at all surprised that these two teams have made the finals?

Q: Who is the favorite heading into the Finals but in the end who is going to win the Continental Cup?

Q: Season Awards are being handed out, who do you think will win the Three Awards trophy this season? Why?

Q: Who was the team’s best defender this season? Why?

Q: Who do you feel was the teams Unsung Hero and why?

Q: Which player is been under played the most this season? Should @Frank play them more?

Well, I just realized that I might not be around to celebrate or share in the emotions of the Continental Cup finals as I am heading on mini vacation this weekend and I am not sure I am going to have access to a computer so Good Luck and Hopefully we lift the Cup again at the end of the play-offs!!

wolf GIF

Lets go get them Wolves!!

@Frank@dogwoodmaple@Spartan @Greg_Di@JB123@VattghernCZ@STZ@Scurvy@Gaikoku-hito@Kylrad@Tate

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

30 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Animated GIF

Here we are back in the finals only two seasons removed from our last dance with Cup. We missed out on chance of repeat with Prague Phantom dropping in five games to HC Davos one of the best team in the regular season. So, What are our chance against Davos? Season Awards are being handed out very soon so do you think you will win any awards and can you predict any of the winners; since some of you claim you can see into the future. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: HC Davos and Vancouver in the Finals; Are you at all surprised that these two teams have made the finals?

Q: Who is the favorite heading into the Finals but in the end who is going to win the Continental Cup?

Q: Season Awards are being handed out, who do you think will win the Three Awards trophy this season? Why?

Q: Which player is been under played the most this season? Should @Frank play them more?

Well, I just realized that I might not be around to celebrate or share in the emotions of the Continental Cup finals as I am heading on mini vacation this weekend and I am not sure I am going to have access to a computer so Good Luck and Hopefully we lift the Cup again at the end of the play-offs!!

wolf GIF

@Frank@dogwoodmaple@Spartan @Greg_Di@JB123@VattghernCZ@STZ@Scurvy@Gaikoku-hito@Kylrad@Tate

1. I'm not surprised at all that we made it. Neither am I surprised about Davos, really, they have one of the best defenders of this generation playing with one of the hottest young guns among all blueliners, not to mention Summers in the net.

2. Both teams have the same record, and pretty much the same goal differential, how do you even pick a favorite? We might have the nomentum on our side after sweeping NY, I believe we can do it in 6 or 7 games.

3. I've already read through that, and Nico would be my pick even before that. Team's leading goal scorer would be one of the most obvious choices any day.

4. Again, I agree with the award. On top of high end skill, Payne has brought the grit that really stood out on our skill-first team.

5. Eagles was my pick, mostly because of leading the team in game winning goals, and his second place in Three Stars awards supports it. But after seeing he splits the Three Stars second place with Brandt Fuhr, I personally see Fuhr as an unsung hero, considering I haven't really realized how great he's been once again.

6. Analfist got FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY. There's only 60 minutes in a game and there's always gonna be someone with the least ice time who should play more, that's just how it is.

On 8/1/2023 at 3:31 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Animated GIF

Surprised a little bit with Davos but not surprised with the Wolves. It was always a cup or bust season for us.

I think we are the favorites but we find ourselves down 3-2 in the series after taking a 2-0 lead. We really need to focus and win the next 2.

I already saw who won so will not answer but was well deserved. They had a great season!

Toss up between Payne and Bouchard. Both were very solid this season and have been a big help in the playoff push.

Probably Kerr, he stepped it up this season and has also been leading the team in points during the playoffs!

I think all players have received fair playing time and no one has issues with ice time. Everyone got to play on different lines and show the management team what they can do

wolf GIF

Nope, knew it all along.

Purple text, Davos took it home..

Nicooo

Bouchard, becuase I think he'll read this answer and not Payne

Tough one, but I feel Eagles takes the edge with the GWG

Q: Which player is been under played the most this season? Should @Frank play them more?

It was Analfist... But my time will come, I gotta earn it.

On 8/1/2023 at 3:31 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Animated GIF

wolf GIF

1. I would say I'm not surprised Vancouver made it but maybe a little surprised Davos did, that said they are a real good team so I guess I'm not that surprised. 

2. Well it's over now and Davos won but I was thinking Vancouver would take it cuz Brian Payne is a beast. 

3. I'd probably say Nico, because other people above said him and I don't really know what's going on. 

4. Brian Payne, dude is a stud, played him with in Warsaw for years, always the best D on the ice. 

5. Again I will say Brian Payne but I'm sure others would be deserving of this title. 

6. Being new to the team I don't know who was underplayed but of course Frank should pay everyone more. 

Off-Season & the Boring parts

The Joker GIF

When I think of the off-season in the VHL, I think of the boring wait for the season to start and the excitement of playing games again. We lost in the Finals this past season and I won`t lie that hurt as I really wanted to win again, but the manner of how we lost I think stings more. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Can Vancouver Wolves make it back to the Continental Cup finals in S90?

Q: Salary Cap era force team to make tough choices and this off-season has been no different as Vancouver traded away Henry Eagles to Malmo for Goaltender prospect Clark, Hockley Mann, S92 MAL 1st, S90 MAL 3rd and S91 SEA 2nd.

Do you think this was enough in return for Eagles and what do you think Mann will bring to the roster this season?

Q: Vancouver also traded for the signing right to Girts Galvins for a conditional S91 VAN 4th round pick. Since Galvins has signed and conditions where meet so Vancouver transferred the conditional S92 VAN 2nd to Warsaw instead.

What do Galvins bring to the Wolves this season?

Q: Playing GM; What do you think Vancouver needs to add to the roster this season to make the team successful?

Q: Do you like conditional trade? Why or Why not?

Q: Riddle: Where is the only place where today comes before yesterday?

Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

@Frank@Sen@JB123@Girts@dogwoodmaple@STZ@VattghernCZ@Gaikoku-hito@Scurvy@Kylrad@Tate@cl4rk

On 8/8/2023 at 5:01 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

The Joker GIF

When I think of the off-season in the VHL, I think of the boring wait for the season to start and the excitement of playing games again. We lost in the Finals this past season and I won`t lie that hurt as I really wanted to win again, but the manner of how we lost I think stings more. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Salary Cap era force team to make tough choices and this off-season has been no different as Vancouver traded away Henry Eagles to Malmo for Goaltender prospect Clark, Hockley Mann, S92 MAL 1st, S90 MAL 3rd and S91 SEA 2nd.

Do you think this was enough in return for Eagles and what do you think Mann will bring to the roster this season?

Q: Vancouver also traded for the signing right to Girts Galvins for a conditional S91 VAN 4th round pick. Since Galvins has signed and conditions where meet so Vancouver transferred the conditional S92 VAN 2nd to Warsaw instead.

Q: Playing GM; What do you think Vancouver needs to add to the roster this season to make the team successful?

@Frank@Sen@JB123@Girts@dogwoodmaple@STZ@VattghernCZ@Gaikoku-hito@Scurvy@Kylrad@Tate@cl4rk

1. It's a tough ask with Pearce and Eagles leaving, we'll see. I certainly hope so.

2. No return is ever gonna be enough for a player like Eagles. Mann is a physical presence, something our forward core is lacking.

3. He'll defonittly offset some of what we've lost with Pearce and Eagles, he's a former Brooks Trophy winner after all. I'm excited to see the new look of our offense with Galvins.

4. Henry Eagles and Nico Pearce. No seriously, I don't know what the cap situation is, I'm just paid to play hockey, but another 1000-ish TPA forward would be nice. We had 3 last season, we only have Maple and Galvins this season. Or...wait...too much pressure too much pressure too much pressure

5. I'm a simple man. I just want to know straight away what is actually the part if the trade. I hate them.

6. I love riddles, but they're So infuriating for me because I take them too literally. So I guess it will have nothing to do with time zones, right?

On 8/7/2023 at 11:01 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

The Joker GIF

1. Yes I think we can definitely make it back to the finals and with Galvins on the team now we should be able to win the cup. 

2. Seems like a solid return but then again I have no idea, but we got a lot back in the trade. Hockley Mann has a great hockey name so I'm guessing he's pretty good. 

3. Great question. Galvins brings goal scoring and playoff experience along with tremendous size and a great two-way game. He's a fantastic addition and Vancouver fans will be thrilled with this trade. 

4. Hard to say, but I'm sure our GM's will make the best moves to put us in a position to win it all. 

5. Conditional trades are good if they work out for you

6. In an alphabetical list of words! 

Edited by Girts

The Joker GIF

1. You bet we can!  I have high hopes

2. I think it was a great move and will help us long term

3. Hopefully a lot of energy and excitement both on the ice and in the locker room

4. I'd love another forward, but I always want elite scorers!

5. I'm ambivalent, if I'm being honest.

6. THE DICTIONARY

Off Season Continues

the joker GIF

but light at the end of the tunnel?

Every season it feels like the off-season get longer and longer; maybe that is due to the fact that I have been really busy with vacations and trips etc… or it could be the bitter way that we lost in the finals in a reverse sweep. School around the corner and so is the season start, one I think majority are excited for and some maybe not so much. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Awards: Brain Payne @Scurvy was nominated for Sterling Labatte Trophy, and Jake Wylde but didn`t win any of the awards. What award do you think he should have won and why?

Q: Awards: Vancouver had a very strong season yet only Brain Payne @Scurvy and Frank @Frank where even nominated for awards. Pick one player and make a case as to why they should have been nominated for an award and which award?

Q: Awards: Frank @Frank won the GM of the year (David Knight) shared with Spartan @Spartan of Moscow. Congratulation to the both of you as it was well deserved but Do you like when they share awards or should they really just select a single winner?

Q: Animals: In light of incident involving our charismatic Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple and beavers. I was wondering if anyone else might have had interesting situations involving wild animals? Please share the story if you have!!

Q: Captains: Voting went up a few moments before I started writing this so make sure to vote for your Captains. Pick one player and make a case as to why they should or maybe shouldn`t be one of our Captains this coming season?

Q: Predictions: The Dustin Funk Trophy is by far the hardest trophy I think to predict so who do you think will be the most improved player on the Vancouver Wolves roster this season? Why?

Soon the season will start and the story of S90 will begin to write itself. Who will be contenders, pretenders and anything else in between. Top scores or flashes in the pants and career moments all await as the season inches closer. Are you ready? Will your team be ready?

the dark knight joker GIF 

Please hurry up and start already as we don`t need the prologue!!

@Frank@Sen@JB123@Girts@dogwoodmaple@STZ@VattghernCZ@Gaikoku-hito@Scurvy@Subject056@CODENAMEJIMMY@Tate@cl4rk

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

On 8/17/2023 at 4:37 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Off Season Continues

the joker GIF

Every season it feels like the off-season get longer and longer; maybe that is due to the fact that I have been really busy with vacations and trips etc… or it could be the bitter way that we lost in the finals in a reverse sweep. School around the corner and so is the season start, one I think majority are excited for and some maybe not so much. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Awards: Brain Payne @Scurvy was nominated for Sterling Labatte Trophy, and Jake Wylde but didn`t win any of the awards. What award do you think he should have won and why?

Q: Awards: Vancouver had a very strong season yet only Brain Payne @Scurvy and Frank @Frank where even nominated for awards. Pick one player and make a case as to why they should have been nominated for an award and which award?

Q: Awards: Frank @Frank won the GM of the year (David Knight) shared with Spartan @Spartan of Moscow. Congratulation to the both of you as it was well deserved but Do you like when they share awards or should they really just select a single winner?

Q: Animals: In light of incident involving our charismatic Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple and beavers. I was wondering if anyone else might have had interesting situations involving wild animals? Please share the story if you have!!

Q: Captains: Voting went up a few moments before I started writing this so make sure to vote for your Captains. Pick one player and make a case as to why they should or maybe shouldn`t be one of our Captains this coming season?

Q: Predictions: The Dustin Funk Trophy is by far the hardest trophy I think to predict so who do you think will be the most improved player on the Vancouver Wolves roster this season? Why?

Soon the season will start and the story of S90 will begin to write itself. Who will be contenders, pretenders and anything else in between. Top scores or flashes in the pants and career moments all await as the season inches closer. Are you ready? Will your team be ready?

@Frank@Sen@JB123@Girts@dogwoodmaple@STZ@VattghernCZ@Gaikoku-hito@Scurvy@Subject056@CODENAMEJIMMY@Tate@cl4rk

1. Both of them, obviously. But I'd say he's closer to the Jake Wylde type of a player. If I had to choose one, I'd say the Wylde.

2. I think Fuhr got FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY. Everyone just takes for granted how great he is every season.

3. Honestly, I think sharing awards only makes sense for statistical awards. Frank should have been the sole winner.

4. Not really interesting. My player is a shitpost, but some of the things about him are inspired by me as a member, and back in the E days, I did a com article about him spending a night at a hospital in Rome after being bitten by a viper. That was inspired by me getting bitten by a Coastal Viper in Greece. I was looking for one to photograph, but didn't notice the one I'd step on. Poor noodle, hope it was okay.

5. No reason to strip a letter from Bouchard or Maple, so my pick for the other A is Brian Payne. He's a great, experienced player, and as a member, Scurvy is an awesome locker room presence.

6. Gonna sound cocky, but I'd say Wann Kerr. I was actually hoping to see him nominated. And I found it hilarious that Kauppi was one of the nominees after Kerr's breakout, because of course he always has to be Kerr's arch nemesis, since the M.

On 8/16/2023 at 10:37 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Off Season Continues

the joker GIF

1. I don't know much about the awards, but if I had to say, Jake Wylde should've been nominated for them all.
2. Dogwood Maple, my fellow PBE player deserves to be nominated for an award, doesnt matter which one.
3. The way I see it, the GM of the year award should only be awarded to people who actually brought their team from one status, usually a lower status to a new elevated status, so if both GM's have done that they deserve to share.
4. I have no stories with wild animals, but I have a hot take on pet ownership. Cats are for introverts, Dogs are for extroverts.
5. I think Captain Mann has a nice ring to it, so I ask that you vote for Mann to be Captain Mann, he's even a superhero in the world of Nickelodeon.
6. I think it'll go to Mann, throughout his career he hasn't been good and just last season broke out, now on a team with top tier scorers, Mann's style of play will rack up loads of assists.

Off Season Continues

the joker GIF

1. I think he should've won most valuable teammate!

2. DOGWOOD MAPLE!  Nominated for most entertaining media pieces.

3. Sharing awards is fine if both candidates are truly deserving.

4. Boy do I have a bunch of those.  Beavers, bears, moose, wolves, you name it.

5. Why not Maple?  I've been here seemingly forever and know where all the skeletons are buried.

6. I'll go with our entire defense.  We're going to absolutely stonewall some folks this year.

Off Season Continues

the joker GIF

1. Brian Payne has been the best defenseman in the league for many years now, he consistently puts up huge numbers and should win every award. Plain and simple. 

2. Hard to say who should have been nominated for an award because I don't know last years team that well but chances are someone did very well and didn't get nominated and they should have. 

3. Congrats Frank that's awesome, well deserved! Spartan has been a rival in Moscow since my time in Warsaw so I'm not surprised he swooped in and stole half Frank's award, typical moscow meanies doing meanie things. 

4. Girts was chased by a rabid racoon when he was a kid but got inside quickly before it got him. 

5. Send me a link where to vote plz! I'd probably vote for Brian Payne because he is the fucking man. 

6. Girts has won this award in the past, so I will say myself, Girts will win it, he's in for a huge year in a new city. 

VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.9a09c3a0dffef7c6c730af591b602430.jpg

Season starts? When?

I hate waiting but in two days the regular season should start and the Vancouver Wolves should be long on their way to claiming the Victory Cup and the Continental Cup plus hopefully many individual awards along the way. The season always starts with hope, promise and a dream; Can we make these dream a reality this season?

Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Who will lead the Vancouver Wolves in scoring this season? How many points?

Q: Who will lead the team in assist this season? How many assists?

Q: Who will lead the team in goals this season? How many goals?

Q: A bit tougher one but who will lead the teams in shooting percentage this year?

Q: Who is going to be the most undisciplined this season? How many fights and how many PIM?

Q: Riddle: What is always in front of you but cannot be seen?

Nothing Witty this week?

the dark knight batman GIF

HA!! NO!!! HA

1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Season starts? When?

I hate waiting but in two days the regular season should start and the Vancouver Wolves should be long on their way to claiming the Victory Cup and the Continental Cup plus hopefully many individual awards along the way. The season always starts with hope, promise and a dream; Can we make these dream a reality this season?

Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: A bit tougher one but who will lead the teams in shooting percentage this year?

Q: Who is going to be the most undisciplined this season? How many fights and how many PIM?

Nothing Witty this week?

HA!! NO!!! HA

1. I can feel it's time for Maple to hit three digits. 48 goals and 56 assists for 104 points.

2. Bouchard will quarterback our elite powerplay and will match his career high of 78 assists along the way.

3. Maple, he will be our MVP and lead the team in both goals and points.

4. For second year in row, it will be McFleury. He will win the Sniper Award while also scoring over 35 goals.

5. It's Simon, you never know, Kerr had 30 minutes in majors last season, with 40 Fighting. But I think the easiest answer is Payne, let's say 190 PIM with 25 being majors.

6. Uh...air? Or time? Like, my future?

Edited by VattghernCZ

1. Dogwood Maple.  50 goal season 

2. Pierre Emile Bouchard will lead not only team but league in assists.  

3. maple I predict. 50 and 50

4. hmmm… I’d say Oreo McFluery 

5. Easy..Brian Payne will be most penalized player.  Although I did reduce the grit last year and it helped keep me under 200 PIMS.  After depreciation it went down further so hopefully it helped. I’m guessing 6 majors and 160 PIMS 

6. the future 

2 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Season starts? When?

Nothing Witty this week?

HA!! NO!!! HA

1. I honestly think that with Hockley Mann's playmaking ability, it's tough to say just which of our forwards will be able to capitalize on his skills, but I'd have to go with our highest TPE player in Dogwood Maple.
2. Easily Hockley Mann, his new build is top tier and will result in a lot of passes for prime scoring opportunities.
3. Dogwood Maple, his offensive vision is really high and to add Mann to be his playmaker, we'll see a lot of goals by Maple.
4. I think it'll be Hockley Mann, he won't be shooting all that much, preferring to pass it than shoot it, but when he does shoot, he can easily score.

5. Wann Kerr, he just strikes me as someone to get in trouble a lot so I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the box.
6. Air? It's all around us, so it'd be infront of us, but we can't see it at all.

On 8/22/2023 at 10:11 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Season starts? When?

Nothing Witty this week?

HA!! NO!!! HA

1. Will most likely be Dogwood Maple, he's a beast out there and our top forward. 94 points. 

2. Brian Payen is a lock for 60 assists every season so I will say Payne 63 assists. 

3. I would have said Girts but he's shooting 0% through the first 10 games so I will once again go with Dogwood. 44 goals. 

4. Definitely not Girts! lol. Gotta go with Dogwood here also.

5. Brian Payne can't be contained. He will have 130 pims and 5 fights. 

6. Your future. 

On 8/22/2023 at 10:11 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Season starts? When?

Nothing Witty this week?

HA!! NO!!! HA

1. ME!  Let's go with...80 points?

2. Time for the daily double, me again but this time 49.

3. Well, if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander.  Dogwood x3 with 31 goals.

4. That's a tough one, but definitely not me. I shoot too much for that!

5. Apparently I have an early lead for this category.  Been in a bad mood all year!

6. Your future?

Q: Who will lead the Vancouver Wolves in scoring this season? How many points?

This obe is tough but I'm going to say Pierre Emile Bouchard with 93 points.

Bouchard with 71 assists. He's historically a slow starter so we'll see.

Dogwood Maple. Much like Bouchard he's a slow starter. I could also see any of Analfist, Mcfleury or Girts taking it. 

My money is on Hockley Mann due to the high passing and fast start. 

Payne. But I hope not since we need him.on the ice. Galvins and Bouchard are also possible. 

Q: Riddle: What is always in front of you but cannot be seen?

your future and that's why S90 will be sk unpredictable for Vancouver. Wow so deep I know now how do I drag this answer out for appearance of max effort?

come on chunk GIF

LA Domination                       

With four games against LA Star already completed and so far, we have gone 0-4 against them. Does make them the favorites now for the North American Conference. How is the locker room viewing our current start to the regular season and who is happy with their individual start? These questions and more in this week’s Press Conference. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

Q: Can we actually beat LA Stars this season? We have two more games later this week against them so we will find out sooner than later.

Q: Current record just below 0.500 has Vancouver 5th in the North American Conference; What do you think of the teams start so far to the season?

Q: Individually, how has your season started and where would you like your season to progress from here?

Q: Brain Payne @Scurvy and Hockley Mann @Sen are leading the team in scoring with 20pts; who do you think will be leading the team in scoring by the end of the week?

Q: Girts Galvins @Girts is a bonified 30 goal scorer but it took him fourteen games to score a single goal this season. Is he going to break-out now and how many goals will he have by the end of the season?

Q: Vancouver Wolves currently have the 4th worst Goals Against in the League or 2nd worst in the North American Conference. What can be done to improve our goals against?

Feeling Old Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons

Ah, Shit another slow start!!

Edited by Gaikoku-hito