VHL Cup Finals, GM 7!: Davos vs. Toronto

JardyB10

Wasn't my prediction, was all Rift. Rift and Devise = two different entities. Also I legit flipped a coin for that prediction, that screen isn't a lie. :P 

Congrats to Davos. All bullshitting aside they had a solid roster and they certainly have players who deserved to win this Cup. Did they deserve it more than Remy? No. Remy is the most deserving in the league right now though so it is what it is. Sorry Green was pulling for you throughout the whole series. Playoff MVP is going to be interesting and it'll be interesting to see how Toronto responds going forward. This was their year, and unless they start getting younger they could see other teams come in and swoop to compete before them. Not to mention Davos is getting better not getting worse.

But it goes with my theory. New York and Davos are the modern VHL dynasties. Despite all odds or whatever situation they may of been in they always end up being in the mix for a Continental Cup. Now with Davos getting out of rebuild super fast and then platforming to a quick Cup, watch for New York to do the same as they are basically already out of rebuild. 

• Admin

But it goes with my theory. New York and Davos are the modern VHL dynasties. Despite all odds or whatever situation they may of been in they always end up being in the mix for a Continental Cup.

Except Davos win with a bit more regularity. :P

Additionally, suck it, Kendrick.

Classy. As I was just about to say good series. Good job Boom! LeBeau you deserve better as a classy guy and I hope you get it soon!

Great series Toronto, I knew this series was going to 7 with the very tight match-up in the teams. It made the series very interesting with the Davos comeback, and I give all the Toronto player props for being so classy throughout the series :cheers:

200.gif

Congrats on the Cup, Davos.

When it comes right down to it, it's always nice to see an active team win. This year we had two active teams in the finals - that's a good thing. As much as I love Green, and I know he deserves a cup (hell I'd love for a number of the Toronto players to get one), there was a lot of guys on Davos that have worked hard and built great players - it's not like they didn't have the talent. 

So yeah, congrats to all to players on the DynamYOLO.

Good series to the Davos squad and congrats to Alfie for building a Cup team in a one season rebuild.  Truly impressive.  With how tight the race was all season, I feel no shame in losing to you guys.  A great group, and best of luck down the road

Also, apologies to my team for not getting it done. We have next season and one more after that atleast so hopefully I can get you gold soon

Very happy, obviously and congrats to fellow Dynamo guys. I do feel for several Legion players though, most notably Green. One of the nicest guys I've come across in sims and has built an awesome first-gen player that simply HAS to win a cup before he retires. To everyone else on TOR, hang in there. Victory cup winners means something and every chance you'll be back in the decider next season as well. Good GM'ing Edgar.

game-of-thrones-davos-seaworth.jpg

Congratulations, Toronto let's get one next season. Green does truly deserve it, however, if I were to lose to anyone I'm glad it was to Davos. A number of guys there that are truly amazing and there's kesler who's still a cool cat. Congrats, stay in there Toronto.