S64 All-Star Game

Beaviss

8 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I'm not apologizing to you. Wahl has 7 more All-star games to go still.

Lol,  but Stopko is going out a living legend. I won’t be surprised when I see that HOF nomination. 

7 minutes ago, Enorama said:

*cough*

I wanted to say Kastelic too! But I thought you might hang me out to dry because I stole your girl, lol. Let me rectify the situation and mention that the defence in general looks good and that Stopko and I are lucky to have you all. especially Eno who is obviously looking for a shoutout lol

8 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Lol,  but Stopko is going out a living legend. I won’t be surprised when I see that HOF nomination. 

I wanted to say Kastelic too! But I thought you might hang me out to dry because I stole your girl, lol. Let me rectify the situation and mention that the defence in general looks good and that Stopko and I are lucky to have you all. especially Eno who is obviously looking for a shoutout lol

Maybe if he wins the cup this season

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

Maybe if he wins the cup this season

Well he isn’t on Calgary or Davos so at least he has a shot at a cup. Regardless of this season’s outcome I still think Stopko has had a solid career  and will see a HOF  nomination. But I’m bias as hell, Stopko has been a goalie I looked up to since entering the VHLM lol.

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

Well he isn’t on Calgary or Davos so at least he has a shot at a cup. Regardless of this season’s outcome I still think Stopko has had a solid career  and will see a HOF  nomination. But I’m bias as hell, Stopko has been a goalie I looked up to since entering the VHLM lol.

Well He did hold the TPE record for a bit and only 4 players ever have passed the 1000 TPE threshold and not make the HOF so I certainly hope he's not the 5th

Just now, Bushito said:

Well He did hold the TPE record for a bit and only 4 players ever have passed the 1000 TPE threshold and not make the HOF so I certainly hope he's not the 5th

I’ll lead the riot if he doesn’t make the HOF, because if Stopko doesn’t get in there is no hope that Wahl will ever make it. 

17 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I’ll lead the riot if he doesn’t make the HOF, because if Stopko doesn’t get in there is no hope that Wahl will ever make it. 

Wahl is on a far better team than Stopko Started on, you'll make it. Also, Stopko led the league in Save % once again this season, not that he will win an award, Krik will get that for playing on the best team.

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Wahl is on a far better team than Stopko Started on, you'll make it. Also, Stopko led the league in Save % once again this season, not that he will win an award, Krik will get that for playing on the best team.

If anything that is the reason you should get the award. It is easy to be good with a solid team in front of you. Stopko is a large part of what is making the Legion viable this season, one would hope that would come into play.

2 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

I like how you apologized to Stopko and not me. Obviously out of the two of us we know who is gonna get lit up like a Christmas tree ?!  Lol these teams look pretty good and at least Stopko and myself have @McWolf to protect us :) 

I'm just glad I don't have to shoot at either of you.

57 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I'm just glad I don't have to shoot at either of you.

Im ecstatic I get to shoot on Wahl with Beau and Keaton

6 hours ago, Beaviss said:

HERE ARE YOUR ALL STAR TEAMS:

Team @Banackock

Forward:

Matt Thompson

Rauno Palo

Sebastian Ironside

Beau Louth

Keaton Louth

Jasper Canmore

Defence: