Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

1 hour ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

Philadelpia Reapers Press Conference #4

Answer 6 for 2 TPE, answer less than 6 for 1 TPE. 

<----------------------->

1: With the recent winning streak, how do you feel about the reapers' playoff chances and success?

2: Robert Bouchard has been on a tear recently, being the first star for the past couple of games. What do you think of his performance, and how do you think it will impact the team as the season goes on?

3: Considering the recent winter weather, how have you been holding up?

4: The new surge of Covid-19 has made travel to other cities very difficult. Do you change your travel ways with the reapers under these new circumstances?

5: Tell me more about you! As the new AGM, I want to get to know my players. Tell me, what is your favorite sport to play aside from hockey?

6: With our next couple of games up against Minnesota and Saskatoon, will you do anything different to prepare for those games?

1. If we will not not win the league, who it will be then? We are on the best way for the cup.

2. Thanks his great stats had the team more wins it is really good to have lleader like him. It is much easier to win with player like Robert.

3. It was not as bad. I like winter.

4.I think we could not make a changes. We are responsible while all of our journeys  and that is mmost important. With masks and distance there is no reason for worries.

5.Athletics. I´ve started with this sport at first and after three years I started with hockey. Athletics gave me great basics to be successful in the ice hockey.

6.Yeah. As a goalie I will look for some videos. I need to know what the strongest parts of opponent play is and be ready for this. I´t is something what I do before evri single game, but another team=another prractice. 

2 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

1: With the recent winning streak, how do you feel about the reapers' playoff chances and success?

2: Robert Bouchard has been on a tear recently, being the first star for the past couple of games. What do you think of his performance, and how do you think it will impact the team as the season goes on?

4: The new surge of Covid-19 has made travel to other cities very difficult. Do you change your travel ways with the reapers under these new circumstances?

5: Tell me more about you! As the new AGM, I want to get to know my players. Tell me, what is your favorite sport to play aside from hockey?

6: With our next couple of games up against Minnesota and Saskatoon, will you do anything different to prepare for those games?

1) I think playoffs are basically a certainty now, and I think we have a great shot of going very very far in.

2) We hit a little rough patch before his tear and that's exactly what you need to get out of those, so he may have given us the opportunity to get back and chase first place again!

3)Honestly I'm a big fan of winter so great!

4) Not really, luckily the league has been doing some good negotiations with all of the places, so it's been a pretty quite experience.

5) I played club volleyball for 5 years which was a good time, I also rowed for a few years before tearing my groin, and of course I grew up playing soccer.

6) Saskatoon always surprises me so I'm hoping we can keep calm and run them through. Minnesota we just gotta keep someone's streak going ;)

1. Our chances are pretty good but if the last weeks have shown anything then that there are other very good teams and that we can't get complacent.

2. It's invaluable, our team already has very good depth but the starpower that Bouchard provides could be what pushes us over the edge.

3. I actually like it. The lack of sunlight sure is a bummer but I like snow and the cold air outside, plus we get so little of the former here in Germany that it never becomes annoying, unlike for many Canadians.

4. Not really, as long as there are sensible procedures and tests in place then the team is probably actually better off travelling together than trying to find individual solutions.

5. It's Floorball, a hockey variation from Scandinavia that has already spread significantly into Central Europe, mainly Czechia and Switzerland but also Germany, where I live. It's quite similar to ice hockey but in a regular gym with no skates and a ball instead of a puck. I also really like Soccer.

6. Nope, I like routine and rituals before my games so nothing fancy is planned unless the coach himself has some extra tricks up his sleeve.

1. We're awesome and may win the cup.

2.  I honestly don't care about others.

3. Holding up good.

4. Not really, we're safe as can be.

5.  Soccer

6. No, keep doing what we're doing.

6 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

1. I feel like we have one of the best and deepest teams out there. I would love for us to go far and I think we can go all het way.

2. I think he is our star, without him we fell much shorter than where we're at currently.

3. Not well honestly, it is extremely cold and quite hard to have the sun go down so early in the day. 

4. Yeah I try to drive down with a few of my teammates and avoid the team bus.

5. I used to be a VHLm GM, was a SBA GM both minor and in their major leagues and used to sim for the SMJHL!

6. Gotta get ready for the cold climate, gotta bust out some big jackets!

11 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

1. I like where we are headed but we can't take anything for granted, need to keep doing all the little things well.  Winning puck battles.  Getting to and stopping at the net.  Blocking shots.  I think if we keep doing these things we'll go the distance.

2. He put in the hard work early and it's paying off.  He's got a hot hand and I think he'll keep going.  Great to see.

3. Pretty well.  I like the cold, feels Canadian and feels like hockey season.  Warm weather is for golf and lakes.

4. I go where the team goes.  We follow the covid rules to keep healthy and respect others but we get where we need to go.

5. My favorite sport outside hockey is football.  I played both in college and I feel that my football training and experience helps me in hockey - especially in the corners and net front!

6. Nope.  I will keep my routine intact, keep doing the small stuff and doing whatever I can to help the team be successful.

Never one to get ahead of myself by counting the eggs before they hatch. We have a good team but anything can happen when it comes to play-off hockey as one bad match-up could mean the difference in a couple of wins and progressing or a couple of losses and packing your bags for the season. Most team in the play-off are good and have at least one strong forward line so that should cancel out our top line as well meaning it is the second line and lower that have the biggest impact on the outcome of a play-off game. We have good depth but everyone needs to understand that they are core member of the team and will make a difference come the play-off time when depth scoring matters more.

First off I would like to thank everyone for the kind words that have already answered the presser. Overall I am not happy with the progress made over the past few weeks up until I broke out this week with 13pts in three of our four games but as player that is counted on to provide an offensive spike for the team I am always looking for more. Having looked at the season stats as whole though I have been consistent with 20-24pts over the course of each week but would like this to be more consistent game in and game out as this is what I expect of myself. Overall, I think my overall performance has actually helped the team a lot since I have been able to slide down the line-up as I am not sure many have noticed but I am no longer centering the first line but have dropped down to the second to provide more depth scoring through two lines. This has been added by the two players that are on the wings with Carson Walkers @Cwalker matching my scoring and defensive ability while bring a physical aspect that I don't bring to my game. It has also resulted in my only two penalties of the season since The Pope is preaching the physical aspect to my game and it has resulted in a few more pushing matches around the front of the net but I like the extra protection he also provide me. A Poorman Wayne and Marty from the LA kings days.  Thomas King @Duddy is a great developing player with ability to really push or current line over the edge if he focuses on his defensive side and scoring side for the rest of the season. A little more puck handling would hurt as his hands are of stone at the moment but ruff, raw talent is always the best since you can shape it anyway that you would like. Hopefully his rough hands turns in gold over the rests of the season.

I also cannot forget our second pairing defenders as they have helped with the progress of our second line as they are usually matched with our line and with Tom Eagles @Greg_Di and Robin Galante Nilsson @RomanesEuntDomus allowing us to cheat to the offensive side of the puck a bit more then usually. Both have great ability to pass the puck making it easier to gain entry into the offensive zone. Both also had great games in the past week that have added to the team overall success but with a bit more development on the physical side and strength side of their game means more puck turn overs and puck possession means we could still improve a lot as a whole five man unit. More impress is the role that they are playing as being draft eligible players

This is why this is a team sport as without these four other guys I wouldn't be able to do what I am doing or continue to do; hopefully leading to a long push into the play-offs but the other four also hold the key to our success more then anyone else on our lines including me as I can no longer improve until I leave for the VHL next season.

Not sure what winter weather you are talking about since we I am current residing it has been 16-20 degrees every day still but get cool at night around 5-10 degrees; which is saying since I moved here from one of the colder cities in Canada of Edmonton to Japan.

Yes and no, You always have to be careful and respectful of others when you travel so just being a bit more careful and respectful is the only change. There sadly is only so much you can do if you are required to travel to protect yourself as you are really needing to trust the other person/people have everyone else in mind when traveling; only to travel if not sick and wearing a mask to reduce the chances of spreading any illness.

I played many sports I went through high school with Hockey being by far my best but I was a jock so I could play anything well if I put my mind to it. Track was my second real sport in High School were I would finish top 10 in most events that I entered from shot put, 100M etc... But my focus was on longer distant running as it was a way for me to train for hockey at the same time as competing for something. This pushed me to train harder, sometime too hard as it also lead to some of my more serious injuries like a torn ligaments in my right ankle as I stepped on a rock during a cross country race that I was leading at the time and also lead to me tearing my knee on the same leg not soon after the ankle healed as I pushed too hard rehabbing the injury with the hockey season around the corner. But I was runner, which I don't do any longer as it has been 12yrs since I last actually ran for anything!!

I am always up for the Minnesota games as they claimed me last season off waivers so as my old team I am always looking to stick to them a bit but so far if I remember correctly it hasn't work that way for me so far this season as I am sure they have actually held me pretty much pointless this season.

Saskatoon is a team that I also look to playing as they interview me before the draft and would have taken me either at 8th or 12th but thankfully didn't get the chance as the Reaper claimed me one spot ahead of them. This gives me extra motivation again to stick it to them as team that was interested in my abilities and also since they have a good team sitting second in the West. Again though I am sure they have held me pretty much pointless in most of our meeting this season; which seems to be a common theme and maybe I should change my approach for these games.

Or I could be completely wrong as I don't focus on my own stats game to game but rather if the team is winning or not then looking to see how I have done with my line mates. Plus player and points means we have done our job be it win or loss.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:35 AM, Spence King said:

572590469930811414.png?v=1Philadelphia Reapers S74 Press Conference #3572590469930811414.png?v=1

image.png.9af709537b31c89d109d87dfc6a23dfe.png

For week ending DEC 6

Were going with a new style of PC, This idea came from @BladeMaiden There are more than 6 options for questions , ANSWER SIX, for your full 2 TPE , however feel free to answer as many as you would like ❤️

Answer ANY 6 for 2 TPE!

1) The hottest topic that’s been common throughout the VHL community, everyone talking “Who is going to be taking home the Founders Cup”. Lots of LRs in the Pros say the Reapers other say theres NO WAY, what would you say to the doubters?

2) The Reapers have decided to hand out a team MVP, that will be passed on by each user in the LR after the daily sims, what should the team use as “MVP Trophy”? a Cape ? a bloody Scythe ? a Wrestling Belt ? Give us ideas ? 

3)How often do you check the VHLM Standings?

4) The Reapers went on a impressive 11 game winning streak including a win putting up a 10 piece, what has caused the recent surge in success on ice ?

5) This weeks power ranking had the Mexico jumping above us for the #1 spot after their 5-3 win last week along there 9 game winning streak. What is it going to take to beat MEX and prove we can consistently?

6) Its pretty much mid way through the season, most of you will be in Philly for another season , while other graduate, the majority will be returning reapers ❤️ tell us your favorite part of living in Philadelphia?

7) The reapers are 2nd in league PP% and PK% by just a hair and pretty much tied with 1st. What are the reapers doing differently this season to keep these numbers so high?

8 ) In 29 game this season we’ve scored 140 goals already! With 9 players nearing a point per game what has been the secret to the reapers onslaught and balanced scoring throughout the whole roster.

1. Just watch. I think we'll be a team that ramps things up under pressure!

2. A Golden Gritty statue

3. Every single day! I like to know how all the teams are doing!

4. I think the chemistry has been changing as the players earn more TPE, so it was only natural that we would need to find out how they play together best!

5. MEX is on a hot streak. But I'm sure even they are beatable. It will take for them to make a mistake!

6. I've really enjoyed the conversation with my team mates, even though I've been quite quiet!

Cup or bust! We have a team capable of winning it all and thats what we should be striving for

We will need Robert to be on his A game when we head into the playoffs so that we can make a run at the cup. Everyone will have to be playing at 110%

Holding up well, while not a big fan of the cold I do like snow so that I can go snowboarding!

The only changes are wearing a mask and trying to keep social distance when needed

My second favorite sport would be soccer! Grew up playing it and could have gone pro before choosing hockey

I will watch more video to make sure how to stop their forwards and also on ways to setup our guys to have better scoring opportunities

On 12/7/2020 at 9:24 AM, dariusmarimotoman said:

1: With the recent winning streak, how do you feel about the reapers' playoff chances and success? I feel that we have been having a lot of success so far into the season and we will be a team to compete with for the championship for sure.

2: Robert Bouchard has been on a tear recently, being the first star for the past couple of games. What do you think of his performance, and how do you think it will impact the team as the season goes on?He has been on fire all season, and he has been a key part to the success of this teams offence. As long as he stays hot we as a team will continue to perform well.

3: Considering the recent winter weather, how have you been holding up?I have been holding up well despite the cold weather. Nothing a hot cup of coffee can’t fix.

4: The new surge of Covid-19 has made travel to other cities very difficult. Do you change your travel ways with the reapers under these new circumstances?It definitely makes travelling a lot more stressful than ever before, but as a team we will just follow protocol and it’s business as usual.

5: Tell me more about you! As the new AGM, I want to get to know my players. Tell me, what is your favorite sport to play aside from hockey?My favourite sport to play besides hockey is soccer! Grew up playing it in the summer months and I’m a fan of the Bundesliga team Dortmund.

6: With our next couple of games up against Minnesota and Saskatoon, will you do anything different to prepare for those games?No I feel as we don’t have to prepare any differently, we are favourites against either team and should come out on top!!

Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference #5

Answer 6 for 2 TPE, answer less than 6 for 1 TPE.

<--------------------->

1: The Reapers were quiet at the trade deadline. Do you see this boosting or taking away our chances of winning it all?

2: Speaking of trades, the Reapers made a great one, acquiring defenseman Gustav Hjalmarsson. What were your reactions to the trade? Did you like it, or not? 

3: Over the years, Philly and Yukon have been battling it out as rivals. With one of our most recent wins coming against them, how do you view the Rush; do you do anything different to prep for their games? 

4: With the new Covid vaccines available, will you be getting one as soon as possible or not? 

5: Our goaltending tandem of Carson and Taffe is arguably one of the best in the league. How was their play impacted yours? 

6: What is your favorite food? Mine has to be fish, but tell me yours, I would love to know!

Have a great day, Reapers!

1 hour ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

<--------------------->

1: The Reapers were quiet at the trade deadline. Do you see this boosting or taking away our chances of winning it all?

2: Speaking of trades, the Reapers made a great one, acquiring defenseman Gustav Hjalmarsson. What were your reactions to the trade? Did you like it, or not? 

3: Over the years, Philly and Yukon have been battling it out as rivals. With one of our most recent wins coming against them, how do you view the Rush; do you do anything different to prep for their games? 

4: With the new Covid vaccines available, will you be getting one as soon as possible or not? 

5: Our goaltending tandem of Carson and Taffe is arguably one of the best in the league. How was their play impacted yours? 

6: What is your favorite food? Mine has to be fish, but tell me yours, I would love to know!

1. I think we already have a very stacked and deep roster, I don't think one addition would've helped us much more

2. I loved it, we're really going for it

3. I view the rush just the same as any other VHLm team... a team we should and have to be hungry to beat every time we play them.

4. As soon as they're available for people like me, I will take it

5. It brings confidence for the team to attack the other end knowing we have two studs back there

6. Oh man, Steaks, sushi, roasted veggies. I know I said a bunch but I can't just choose one!

I'm absolutely fine with that. With an already stacked roster we didn't need any more players, what we need are consistency and chemistry among the group we already have.

On a very selfish level I didn't particularly love it since it somewhat diminshed my role on the team. But if it helps us achieve our goals then I won't object.

As someone who just recently came back into the league I don't really have any strong feelings on any of the teams. And  I actually used to play for Yukon with one of my old players as well, so I don't have any problems with them.

Yup for sure, but only after the more essential and more vulnerable people in our society have gotten theirs of course!

It's just great to have such great goaltending, it gives you the confidence to try some things and be creative if you know that there is someone there who can bail you out if you make a mistake.

At the risk of sounding like a child... Pizza!

3 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

<--------------------->

I think this will help us because we know that we have a great team and management knows that too and we want to go all the way.

We don't lack much on this team but the get a small boost like adding him to the roster will probably help us in the long run.

It's always a good game against them and It's usually back and fourth no matter how good or bad each team may be.

As soon as I can get one I'll probably try and get one.

It's made the team much moire confident knowing that if we need them to hold up the back end they are fully capable of doing such.

Grilled cheese and Tomato soup, I'm not very cultured, I don't eat much "variety" but that is my go to meal.

8 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

<--------------------->

1. I think, we are great team and some changes will be not very positive aspect on team moral.  We´ll win the league with this team.

2. Yeah, every trade, which makes us stronger is good. I am ok with Hjalmarsson. 

3.I prepare myself very hard for every game, differences are only in videos with opponents gameplay 🙂

4. I am sceptical to this. I´ll wait at first it will be really helpfull. What is better, stop the Covid, but catch another ( maybe worse ) illnes or catch Covid and after few days will be back? I am not sure, but maybe the second option. So I am going to wait what the vaccine brings.

5.Mainly Jacob is great. He is one of the next team hall of famers and he brings quality to each game. I must work really hard to reach his level. 

6. Food? One of my favourites themes! My favourite salt food is roast duck with lokše ( no idea if you have  word for this in english, but it is like salt pancake from potatoes) . And my favourite sweet food are probably pancakes or buns with kakao. 

11 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

<--------------------->

1. I think we have what we need as it is to have a competitive run in the playoffs. I don't know that we will go all the way but I'm hoping we can anyway.

2. I think Gustav will be a great addition to the team. We are all super excited to have him on board and look forward to all that he adds to the a team.

3. As I've said before, I prepare all out for every game. If I suck out there, it's because I just wasn't good enough that game. You'll never hear me blame my not being prepared. I'm looking forward to facing Yukon this offseason, hoping we can do something special against them.
4. I will absolutely be one of the first to get the new vaccine. Who better to test it out than an athlete who is in peak physical condition? That way if something goes wrong then I'll be the most likely to recover and they'll know what the problem is and hopefully fix it before someone more vulnerable takes it.
5. They are a solid duo back there for sure. They give us a lot of confidence that even though our backs are to the goal we know we can trust that most of the time if a shot does get off in front of us, we don't have to feel like that play is over. We can keep going and play for the rebound. 

6. I love so many foods! I don't eat a lot but when I do eat I love to eat sweet things most! I think my favorite sweet of all time is crème brulèe. It's so good! That small cruchy layer and then that absolutely delicious pudding underneath. Mmmm, so good.

Answer: What trade deadline? At the end of the day adding a piece at the price would always make the team better for a deep play-off push but if the price wasn't right or the assets not available to improve the team then we are still in the best position to win it all without adding an asset.

Answer: Who is saying this is a great trade? If Hjalmarsson pushes use deep into the play-offs then it was a great trade. At the end of the day we added a piece that made us better so it was a good trade not matter how you look at it.

Answer: Just an other team in the way of our end goal. While they are our rivals it means it is always close against them; would prefer to blow them out every game but that goes for everyone.

Answer: Nope as Covid isn't as bad as it is being made out to be in some countries like USA and Canada. 

Answer: They need to stop more pucks and pass the puck up faster. Just kidding!! The team will not go any where without a good tandem so it has been nice to see both Carson and Taffe playing well for the team. It means we can lean offensive more often without getting burned.

Answer: Steak which is rare where I live at the moment as most of the meat here comes from my former home province of Alberta.

I don't think we really needed to upgrade anything on the team. We have a solid roster and this shows the management believes in us to get it done.

It was a good trade which will help with our depth heading into the playoffs. We have a very solid D core now.

I just take it like any other game, same prep, same mentality. The only difference is it feels 200% better when we get a win over Yukon then anyone else

I am not in the age range or have underlying conditions that woulud effect me so I will be waiting until the most vulnerable get it first.

As a D, you always have to have solid communication and trust in your goalie. With us having 2 great ones, this makes it so much easier to trust them and know that they will always have your back.

I can't pick one as I follow the 3 P philosophy. Poutine, Perogies and Pizza!

On 12/14/2020 at 5:52 PM, dariusmarimotoman said:

<--------------------->

1.Boosting for sure, we have the horses we need to go all the way...again.

2. Sounds like an Icelander...nuff said.

3. No.  Nothing different.  I treat all games, all opponents the same.  I let them prepare for me and my team.

4. Yes, as soon as available to me.  After the frontline heros are taken care of.  I will take it to keep my teammates and opponents safe.

5. Confidence.  Will great keepers like Carson and Taffe behind me I can take more risk, play with more conviction.

6. Veggie burgers.  Seriously.  

1: The Reapers were quiet at the trade deadline. Do you see this boosting or taking away our chances of winning it all?

I think it boosts our chances, it shows Dmax is confident that this team can win it all.

I was curious to meet our new defenseman. I think it was a good trade that’s helped us.

3: Over the years, Philly and Yukon have been battling it out as rivals. With one of our most recent wins coming against them, how do you view the Rush; do you do anything different to prep for their games? 

I think they’re a great team with talented players a great management. I don’t really do anything different to prepare to face them.

Absolutely yes. I see no reason to not get one after the high risk and frontline workers have received theirs. Everyone needs to do their part to help control and eliminate this pandemic.

It allows me to play more confidently upfront with the puck. Even though I try my best to avoid losing the puck I know if I do mess up and lose it Carson and Taffe won’t let it go into the net.

6: What is your favorite food? Mine has to be fish, but tell me yours, I would love to know!

This may sound weird but butter chicken always hits the spot for me.

Although other teams made some big moves, I don't think changing our roster would have helped very much.  We have great depth as it is.

Hjalmarsson was a good addition.  73 points in 66 games is significant.  More of a shooted that a hitter. and 10 of his goals came on the PP.

It's always gratifying to knock off one of your rivals.  It's good that we played well in that game.  Personally, I don't prep any differently for games such as these.  No matter what team you play you have to be ready to go !!!

Ya, that's a good question.  I will get the vaccination as soon as I can, but the roll out might delay that for as long as 10 months.

Any time another player is playing inspired hockey, it seems to rub off on his/her teammates.  So, ya, I think their performance has had a positive effect on mime

A stir fry and a steak both cooked on the BBQ.  

Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference #6

🎅 Holiday Edition (Bo Bo Bo) 🎅

1. This week is Christmas Week. What is one tradition you will be doing OR what is one you usually do during the holidays? 

2: I love my gingerbread cookies; what is your favorite holiday treat? 

3: "I'm dreaming of a white christmas!" - Frank Sinatra. Are you expecting a white christmas this year?

4: What is your favorite christmas movie OR your favorite christmas carol? For me, Die Hard 1 and 2 are some of my favorites. 

5: Do you celebrate Christmas, or do you celebrate Hannukah, or any other religous holiday around this time? If you don't feel comfortable answering, then, What's your favorite part of the holidays?

6: Do you like to decorate for christmas? If so, what is your favorite decorations to put up? 

Merry Christmas, and stay safe.

- Bobo Claus 

1. This week is Christmas Week. What is one tradition you will be doing OR what is one you usually do during the holidays? This Christmas is different due to COVID, but I will be spending Christmas Day with my family just relaxing.

2: I love my gingerbread cookies; what is your favorite holiday treat? Gingerbread cookies or sugar cookies are the go-to holiday treats.

3: "I'm dreaming of a white christmas!" - Frank Sinatra. Are you expecting a white christmas this year?yes haha of course I hope for a white Christmas, it doesn’t look too promising though, probably a rainy wet Christmas.

4: What is your favorite christmas movie OR your favorite christmas carol? For me, Die Hard 1 and 2 aresome of my favorites. Favorite Christmas movie is Elf, and National Lampoons Christmas, those are classics.

5: Do you celebrate Christmas, or do you celebrate Hannukah, or any other religous holiday around this time? If you don't feel comfortable answering, then, What's your favorite part of the holidays?I celebrate Christmas but don’t go to church or anything. Just the gifts and the big dinners.

6: Do you like to decorate for christmas? If so, what is your favorite decorations to put up? 

The Christmas tree! It’s fun to put all the lights and ornaments on the tree, and when it’s all done the tree looks great!

1. This week is Christmas Week. What is one tradition you will be doing OR what is one you usually do during the holidays?

We like going to a cottage at Christmas.  It looks like we may be able to do that this year !!!

A tough question, because there are a lot of festive Christmasy stuff I like.  So, not prioritized, I have to say:  Alcoholized eggnog, Plum Pudding and deep fried turkey.

3: "I'm dreaming of a white christmas!" - Frank Sinatra. Are you expecting a white christmas this year?

That's pretty funny.  I live in Northern Ontario and it has been white and cold here for a while.  It is quite unusual for us to see a green Christmas, although it has happened.

4: What is your favorite christmas movie OR your favorite christmas carol? For me, Die Hard 1 and 2 are some of my favorites.

Another tough question.  I have no real "fave" as far as movies go.  Pretty much it is whatever the kids put on OR whatever hockey or football is being televised.  As far as christmas carols are concerned, I pretty much like anything from Blackmore's Night album Winter Carols, as well as few Christmas tunes from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller.

5: Do you celebrate Christmas, or do you celebrate Hannukah, or any other religous holiday around this time? If you don't feel comfortable answering, then, What's your favorite part of the holidays?

Ya, we are traditionalists and celebrate Christmas.  All about cultural background..........and belief.

We don't do a lot of decorating for the Christmas season, but, as mentioned above, we are traditionalists and so like to decorate a Christmas tree.

Edited by Eynhallow

Usually we would head over and spend time with our families but due to covid lockdown, this year we will be doing it virtually

I would agree, Gingerbread cookies are the best for Christmas, especially with hot chocolate!

There is still a few days to go but I don't see any snow coming in the future forecast. It is actually forecasting rain instead of snow 😕 

Definitely Die Hard and yes it is a Christmas movie! Always watch it during the holidays!

I Celebrate Christmas with the family, always fun to hang out with the family and exchange gifts

We usually don't decorate too much as we are never home for Christmas. This year we have though since we will be staying home due to covid