(S66) C - Jet Jaguar, TPE: 30

gorlab

Hey @gorlab! I am the Minnesota Storm GM. We just moved into Minnesota and we are looking at taking the championship home in our first year in the city. We had a very good draft and we have a solid roster with active players in both the game and the Discord. 
However, we are still in need of  active rookies and that’s where you take part, pushing us to the very top. We would like to offer you a $1,5M contract alongside a very meaningful role in our championship run. If you’re interested you just have to quote this post saying that you accept and I’ll send you the contract!

Hi there @gorlab,

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers looking for some active players to fill my top lines.I’m a new expansion team GM and am looking to fill my team with players who want to have some fun this season. I know you are a returning member and may already know what team you would want to sign with. I can offer you 3rd line, with a chance to advance as you gain tpe, and $1,5M contract . If you are looking for a new VHLM experience with a GM who makes it easy to collect TPE the reapers may be a good fit for you. If you’re interested just quote this post saying  and reply that you accept my offer. After that I’ll send you the contract.  :)Welcome.

all the best,

-BladeMaiden

Edited by BladeMaiden

Hey @gorlab! Welcome back to the league!

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer 2-3 line minutes and a friendly and active locker room on both discord and the forums. Me and my AGM are both very active and willing to help with any questions you got, you just got to ask! We've developed many great players in Ottawa, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say accepted to join the Lynx.

Have fun and best wishes!

Esso

49TBEQG.png

Hey there! Welcome back to the league :) I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush and I am really pleased to offer you a spot on the roster. We can give you top 2/3 minutes + some PP/PK time and as you grow the possibilities with us are endless. We have a good LR on Discord, we talk a lot, we are very involved with the team and want to do our best to win this season and beyond, we think you'd be a good fit as you're familiar with everything and we can help you as much as possible. Yukon has a great winning track record, so come make history. Quote this with "accepted" if you so choose to join us, if not, best of luck on your VHL journey :)

Just now, Victor said:

No clue I don't even know what teams are in the VHLM.

You're coming to Moscow next season though.

This is proof that I should have spent more time sucking up to victor. At least show the other expansions some love lol

@gorlab hey man! We met in the SBA discord and talked for a bit, you said you would return to VHL one day and that day has finally come. No matter where you choose to sign, I'm happy to see that you've returned but Halifax would like to offer you a contract for this season. We are really looking to contend and 2nd or 3rd line minutes to start with a chance to move up. We also have a team Discord that you would be welcome to join. Anyways, glad to see you're back!

On 2/21/2019 at 3:47 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Hi there @gorlab,

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers looking for some active players to fill my top lines.I’m a new expansion team GM and am looking to fill my team with players who want to have some fun this season. I know you are a returning member and may already know what team you would want to sign with. I can offer you 3rd line, with a chance to advance as you gain tpe, and $1,5M contract . If you are looking for a new VHLM experience with a GM who makes it easy to collect TPE the reapers may be a good fit for you. If you’re interested just quote this post saying  and reply that you accept my offer. After that I’ll send you the contract.  :)Welcome.

all the best,

-BladeMaiden

accept off the strength of victor's suggestion

thanks to all the other teams who showed interest. :cheers: