Team Asia Roster--S65 World Juniors

Gustav

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS ROSTER. CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE. SEE OUR "NEW AND IMPROVED" ROSTER FOR UP-TO-DATE INFO.

Forwards:

1. Matthew Kai (@FBR)

Viktor Kozlov (@Kuch9)

Dimitri Volosenkov (@SirRupertBarnes)

2. Valeri Morozov (@Dangles13)

Raphael Nazarians (@LIL V O D AK)

Chico Smeb (@xDParK)

3. Zhang Shou Tian (@ZST)

Asim Nazir (@Asim Nazir)

Bob Liu (@ziggyziobob

Defensemen:

1. Evgeni Komarov (@Gooningitup)

Cody Parkey (@SaltyTalty)

2. Bald Guy (@Galdoblame)

Srraxxarrakex II (@flan)

3. Hiromu Takahashi (@O4L)

Londortharl (@MattyG)

Goalies:

1. Evgeny Rapinsky (@Bonaventure)

2. Vijay Patel (@Vijay Patel)

Captains: 

Captain: Evgeni Komarov (@Gooningitup)

Alternate Captains: Bald Guy (@Galdoblame) and Matthew Kai (@FBR)

Please feel free to contact me with anything relating to the tournament.

Edit: Discord server is up and running. Message me if I forget your player.

EDIT 2 (IMPORTANT): This roster is NOT final. Many players here are inactive and present little or no value to this team. If you are active, you have nothing to worry about. You will not be removed from this team. However, Team Asia is in better shape than we previously thought. We are now able to admit players who have not made the Team World roster, making us able to round out our roster with something other than 30-TPE players who have not opened this site since creating their player.

Edited by GustavMattias

@GustavMattias Sorry, that was a test player I made at one point, they're not eligible for the tournament.

If there aren't any other players who qualify for Team Asia, I'm sure @BladeMaiden, @Banackock and @FrostBeard would be okay with you selecting your final forward after Team World has been announced, from the same pool they select their team out of.

28 minutes ago, Quik said:

@GustavMattias Sorry, that was a test player I made at one point, they're not eligible for the tournament.

If there aren't any other players who qualify for Team Asia, I'm sure @BladeMaiden, @Banackock and @FrostBeard would be okay with you selecting your final forward after Team World has been announced, from the same pool they select their team out of.

Fixed! Sorry, your player was on the eligibility sheet. 

They're all 30-TPE players at this point anyway; we're not very deep.

4 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Fixed! Sorry, your player was on the eligibility sheet. 

They're all 30-TPE players at this point anyway; we're not very deep.

No worries, it was my fault for not retiring the player correctly. If it helps, it actually cleared up an issue I was having, since I forgot about that player lol

4 hours ago, Quik said:

After world chooses you can revamp your roster  I would rather see active players playing so we’ll call you asia/ mercenaries and call it a day  :)

34 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

After world chooses you can revamp your roster  I would rather see active players playing so we’ll call you asia/ mercenaries and call it a day  :)

Nice, thank you.

7 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

. We are now able to admit players who have not made the Team World roster

woah what, how come I didn't get that when I was Asia GM. Still won silver though so it doesn't matter. Beat Bushito's ass for me

8 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

woah what, how come I didn't get that when I was Asia GM. Still won silver though so it doesn't matter. Beat Bushito's ass for me

Was half your team inactive and at 30 TPE? If it was then how did you win silver? Teach me your secrets. 

37 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

You can disagree with the decisions of anyone in the position of authority, but you truly don't have to act like this - we clearly understand your perspective - it would be great if you wouldn't try to shove it everywhere.

This just makes everything less enjoyable and we are here to have fun, aren't we?

Edited by FrostBeard

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

Was half your team inactive and at 30 TPE? If it was then how did you win silver? Teach me your secrets. 

shan got a hatrick pretty much every game, nguyen ended with like 20 points, and I had Pepper that year.  Lost to Canada by 1 in OT I believe. But mostly just luck.