Saskatoon Wild Assistant General Manager

Peace

Firstly I’d like to thank @RunnerBert11 for his contributions and time he gave to the Saskatoon Wild, you were a key element in the draft strategy and a quality individual to be around. It’s unfortunate you must stepp down, I feel like I failed you, but I understand your situation and wish you best of luck. I’d also like to extend an offer - if you ever need help with anything just let me know, I’ll do everything in my power to assist. 

Okay so... Saskatoon has an open AGM spot. I’ll keep this short and sweet. 

Im on the road a lot, so I have some higher expectations of what type of AGM I’m looking for; I need an AGM who will pursue and assist new players and recreates when I am unable to do so myself, we’ve missed on some good players because I read a created players page too late; I need an AGM who has a computer so we can use the websites simulator (STHS) together; and finally I need a vocal AGM because I’m one side of nearly bat shot crazy... haha, okay I mean I’d like some forum activity ad well.

Additionally - for the first time in Wild AGM history - having experience with STHS is an asset. Unfortunately there will be early pressure since I’m on the road at the moment you’ll be expected to submit at least one lineup before I’m able to get my PC connected at a place with internet. 

Good luck applicants! 

Edited by Peace

Unless I get the Vegas AGM job, I would like to apply for this job. As a former member of the Wild, I would love to see this team bring home another cup after our S63 run. I have STHS on my computer and am fairly familiar with it. I am a VSN writer, GM of the USA WJC team, and am super active on discord and the forums.

Unless I too get the Vegas job, I'd like to throw my name in the hat for this job as well. I'm very active on my teams discord and i'm fairly frequent on the VSN discord as well. Send me a message if you have any further questions. GL to everyone applying :)

I’d love the chance to be the AGM for the Wild. I know I’m relatively new around here but I have been very active and aware of everything that’s going on. I really think I have what it takes and I think this would be the perfect opportunity to show it. 

I would love to become the AGM of the Wild. But first things first, I play on a tablet, not a computer. I love play GM mode in NHL19, I am pretty much on when I can. I am very nice. And I will try my best to do everything I can for the team.

I would love to be the AGM for Saskatoon. I’d love to be a leading force in the locker room. Similar to Strooper I’m using a tablet. I have no expierence GMing in a sim league but I’ve got a Stanley cup in the NHL video games. I wanna help you make smart moves and play well. I’m hoping to take this big step as an AGM and hopefully even become a GM. I hope you at least consider me. Thanks you very much Peace.