League Pay Audit

Beketov

14 hours ago, Josh. said:

2 - VHLM GM

2 - VHLM Fantasy Zone

2 - Player Store Manager (2 uncapped during offseason, can't remember if I kept claiming this once we went to the portal but ends up being 4 uncapped per season roughly)

2 - Developer / Portal Admin (Will claims a bit more but does a bit more, I also work on the discord bot and host it on my server)

3 - Updater (I don't claim this but help out when the queue gets a bit deep).

@BladeMaiden k maybe I am a job whore.

First step is acknowledging you have a problem ;)

VHLM GM - 2 TPE

If we wanna talk about over payed the VSN  might be a place to look. I say that having negotiated that contract lmao (sorry @ShawnGlade)

VHL GM - 2

VSN Manager - 10

Ok, people say we/I may be overpayed, but I'm in charge of doing everything for VSN. I write two articles per week ( I had 2 of them over 2k words each this past week) as well as setting up crossovers with EFL and SBA, as well as posting to the SSN page. I also have to manage our staff and be quality assurance and make sure our articles and content are in tip top shape

2 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

VHL GM - 2

VSN Manager - 10

Ok, people say we/I may be overpayed, but I'm in charge of doing everything for VSN. I write two articles per week ( I had 2 of them over 2k words each this past week) as well as setting up crossovers with EFL and SBA, as well as posting to the SSN page. I also have to manage our staff and be quality assurance and make sure our articles and content are in tip top shape

I know it is a hell of a Job Shawn, I use to do it. SSN just started up again and that must be causing some changes as well. Better to defend your job  and get your point out there. I really don't think people know what you do or how much time it takes to do VSN. That being said when i think of a well paid job in the VHL I think VSN

• Commissioner

This isn’t the place to be deciding who is or isn’t overpaid. I’ll figure that all out later, I just need data right now.