NYA/HSK: S67

VHL Bot

Already said this in the locker room, but thanks again to @Kuch9 and @aleks for being part of the S66 Squad. Unfortunately, to make the trade work, salary needed to go out, but I wish both of you the best on New York!

@oilmandan Welcome to the team! Waive that NTC and get on over here!

44 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

@oilmandan Thanks for all you did for us in NY and i wish you the best in Helsinki!

Thanks for everything to New York and all my teammates and staff. It was fun. Too bad we never could get over the hump

30 minutes ago, Quik said:

@oilmandan Welcome to the team! Waive that NTC and get on over here!

Big payment for a 60-65 point player, but maybe Wilinsky is more of a playoff performer

1 minute ago, oilmandan said:

Big payment for a 60-65 point player, but maybe Wilinsky is more of a playoff performer

Nobody does well on the short bus. A consistent 30-goal player in New York is basically a HOFer ?

I think Willinsky just needed better surroundings. He didn't have the best assets to work with in NYA imo. I expect Willinsky to be a huge piece for HSK and imo, it came at a nice cost for them 

@Quik To answer your Discord question here, regarding lines upon making roster changes if you want the player in the next sim who isn't in the roster just put a bot in it's place and let me know which not in your email with lines. Note I do have to copy all in this instance due to the roster change so you will have to send again to reset any back up goalies set for not the exact next game your playing, but otherwise it's fine.