Need tpe part 2

Dil

It's that time of the week again ladies and gentleman, I am here to grace you mortal beings with a beautifully written 150 word article about... VHL.com articles.

Now, I think that VHL.com tasks are great, simple tasks that you can do to earn a quik 2 tpe. There are many forms of it, it can be a podcast, simple graphic, or even a 150 word article, such as the one you are currently reading.

My problem is with people expecting a lot of effort, for just a simple task.

If we take a gander at:

It states that: 

VHL.COM/XM Radio/590 Article Rules

• You may only do one XM Radio Article per week.
  • Each article is worth 2 TPE and can be updated by linking the article thread to your player updates
  • Each article is expected to be at least 150 words, but should be around 200 words. If you are found to be writing articles short of this limit you may have your ability to write articles revoked
  • Each article is expected to be league related, and have a degree of relevance to the VHL.
  • All work must be 100% original or you could face a ban from posting XM Radio articles ranging from weekly to permanent.

I can assure that there will be people who bitch at me this week as well for not "putting in effort". But let's look at what the rules demand a VHL.com article be like.

You may only do one XM Radio Article per week.

This is my only VHL.com ARTICLE this week.

Each article is expected to be at least 150 words, but should be around 200 words. If you are found to be writing articles short of this limit you may have your ability to write articles revoked.

At the time of writing this sentance we are at approximately 150 words (without counting any of the copy pasted stuff) and I'm not even done yet. By the end of this article we will be at about 237 words, which is greater than 200, even though it is expected to be only a mere 150.

Each article is expected to be league related, and have a degree of relevance to the VHL.

This article is league related, as it talks about VHL.com articles, which are apart of the VHL.

All work must be 100% original or you could face a ban from posting XM Radio articles ranging from weekly to permanent.

Everything I wrote in this article is 100% original, (nothing copy-pasted from the rules page is being counted towards the word limit)

The end.

Neat. I like it when limits are pushed or authorities and laws are questioned. :)

Honestly though, the podcasters I think are deserving of more. I know, 12 TPE limited for people not having enough time, etc. - but putting that effort in there could be worth 12 pts, and perhaps also promoted more on the front page.

I do my 150 and 500 word articles for now (no cheesy 6 pts graphics as of yet, but I am sure I will get to that too), but I try to make it entertaining - for myself, and hopefully for the reader - I bet writing this article was entertaining to you, kudos.

Edited by Elmebeck

Although it's frowned upon to write articles like this, it is still within the rules of VHL.coms to do this, and so it has been approved. While I encourage people to avoid writing lower effort write-ups, this falls within the rules and has been approved in the past, so it is okay with me. Just don't abuse it.