VHLGFX S67 Playoffs [Round 1]

Motzaburger

LqBFuSx.png

PLAYOFFS BABY!!

rt9hGcf.png

First, due to drop-out, I have removed myself from the competition. We are going with 12 guys because I could only get 13 to commit. I dropped out to make it even. 

Replacement users have been placed in the respective slots and were put in based on their ranking from the season. 

@Bruins10 @OrbitingDeath @jack @gorlab All get a bye for the first round. Top notch graphics boys!

For the first round we have:

@GustavMattias vs. @monkeywrench15

@.sniffuM vs. @InstantRockstar

@Bushito vs. @DollarAndADream

@STZ vs. @DangerGolding

All users have until Monday September 16th @ 10PM EST to finish their graphic. Please DM me the graphic prior to this date. 

Users will go head to head in a poll (over the rest of that week) to see who the people like the best! No user names will be associated with the graphic until the winner is announced. 

This round is 1 (one) graphic per user and there will be no theme. 

(the next three rounds will have themes and special twists to test their graphic skills)

Good luck everyone and have some fun!

Edited by Motzaburger

5 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Motzaburger

Bro, go in instead of me. Why would you drop out as somebody who qualified for playoffs when I only opted in because there's not enough?

You deserve these playoffs. Get back in there.

Nah it's all you homie! Removes me from any bias people may see as running it and besides, I want to see the gfx community grow. It's nice to sit back and watch from the outside for a little bit, take a break, and watch the real boys make the magic happen :) 

5 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Nah it's all you homie! Removes me from any bias people may see as running it and besides, I want to see the gfx community grow. It's nice to sit back and watch from the outside for a little bit, take a break, and watch the real boys make the magic happen :) 

Damn, taking the high road before I could do it myself.

6 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Give bushy boi a run for his money dollars and a dream

Still, I don't think it's right. You submitted graphics for the whole season of this competition. You earned your spot in those standings. I didn't.

You shouldn't be ducking out here. I only opted in because you were missing people.

But, if you really don't want to do it then obviously I'll fill in. Like I said though, it should be you.

1 hour ago, Motzaburger said:

Just a reminder to get your entries in if you haven't done so yet fellas! ❤️ Monday 10PM EST

@GustavMattias vs. @monkeywrench15

@.sniffuM vs. @InstantRockstar

@Bushito vs. @DollarAndADream

@STZ vs. @DangerGolding

Didn't get the tag from this on Tuesday for some reason, thanks for the reminder!

On 9/14/2019 at 11:50 AM, Motzaburger said:

Just a reminder to get your entries in if you haven't done so yet fellas! ❤️ Monday 10PM EST

@STZ vs. @DangerGolding

Did everyone get their submissions in?

30 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Did everyone get their submissions in?

On 9/14/2019 at 12:50 PM, Motzaburger said:

@STZ vs. @DangerGolding

@STZ @Bushito @InstantRockstar ? plz asap