VAN/CGY; S68

VHL Bot

Finding it hard to make sense of why Calgary has decided to up and sell. They had been improving as the season went on and are well within a playoff spot.

Brick was also on pace for a career season... #freeBrick

2 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Finding it hard to make sense of why Calgary has decided to up and sell. They had been improving as the season went on and are well within a playoff spot.

We are getting killed by the top 4-5 teams consistently so selling while I have value is the best option. I also own 6 picks in the first round of the next 2 drafts now and will come back strong.

13 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

this

I was under impression that Calgary was on the rise and should've been a legit threat to Vancouver, but oh well

5 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

this

I was under impression that Calgary was on the rise and should've been a legit threat to Vancouver, but oh well

Legit threat? I don’t think we’ve beat them one time this season and half the team is facing regression or retirement

4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Legit threat? I don’t think we’ve beat them one time this season and half the team is facing regression or retirement

Calgary is 3 wins 1 loss vs Vancouver

9 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Well, it's been revealed that your team is having a positive record against them. And for real, before these trades it basically was you and Vancouver for NA conference. Seattle was nothing more than a solid 3rd place team and Toronto...well they're still having issues with pushing NY out of the playoff spot. 

You do you obv, but I have a feeling Calgary was on peak this season. 

9 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Well, it's been revealed that your team is having a positive record against them. And for real, before these trades it basically was you and Vancouver for NA conference. Seattle was nothing more than a solid 3rd place team and Toronto...well they're still having issues with pushing NY out of the playoff spot. 

You do you obv, but I have a feeling Calgary was on peak this season. 

Yeah well you do what you do when trade demands start

• 4 weeks later...