Recruited From: Other

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Finland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

• Commissioner

Player creation is glitching and not posting the threads for some reason which is why I created this myself.

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there @Beketov, Houston Bulls have a truly great chance at winning it all in VHLM and we believe having you on our roster would only push us to the next level! It is your choice as here won't be huge amounts of icetime available - what we do have is DA, Velevra and many young and promising players!

Choice is yours!

GM John Frostbeard

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Beketov! Great to see you've made a player at the position we need more than anything else. I obviously can't go through all the "welcome to the league" stuff with you, so on to the facts, I suppose:

-Should you sign with the Hounds, you would be our sixth active forward, and you happen to play the one position that we desperately need (we've been waiting all season for a new, active centre, and though we've signed a couple, neither has given us activity). So, you've got the chance to play a major role on a team which is aiming for success and has some of the tools necessary to achieve it. Our roster is more than it appears, too--we've got a few players who I've promised roster spots when they create today, so we'll be a good deal more reinforced than we are at the moment.

-With this, I can promise you all the ice time you could ask for, with time on both the power play and penalty kill.

-If the status of our locker room is any sort of a selling point for you, ours is one of the best in the league. Feel free to ping Bana or d_a to confirm this if you'd like (or even give me a ping if you'd like an invite).

Should you sign with the Hounds, I promise to do all I possibly can to help you run up the goals and maybe even get you a cup before your first official VHLM season even starts!

So, no matter who you choose to sign with, I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to seeing what your player can do.

-Gustav

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

HoF or bust

You imply I tend to make HoF players. Even if Thompson gets in I’ll only be 2 for 10 haha

Hello @Beketov, and welcome to the VHL! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Nah im kidding. Come to the Aces for a shot at the cup and third line center time. It’s fun here!

@Beketov I am sure you have read my sales pitch in other threads, so I will spare you that, and you know Peace. So you know what to expect if you go with us.

Saskatoon will probably struggle a bit for the last part of this season but you will have a good chance at more playing minutes here and getting some points for your career at least, unlike in the top teams. So yeah, if you wish you're welcome at Saskatoon Wild

GM @Peace
AGM @Elmebeck

Hey Beketov, 

I'll forgo the spiel and just get down to the obvious.

Minnesota can offer you second line minutes on the second place team. Maybe we can get your career off to a decent start for you

Cheers,

~Rayzor

Hey @Beketov! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer you a spot on the 2nd line for sure, but our other centers are around the same place you are in terms of TPE, so it isn't out of the question that you become the top line center if you put in the work. Even if you stay on the second line, I will make sure that you get plenty of time on the ice. I'd also like to put you on our secondary Power Play unit and potentially our secondary Penalty Kill unit.

We're a sixth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along. The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a drawful games night! But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career!

Edited by fonziGG

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Beketov! Great to see you've made a player at the position we need more than anything else. I obviously can't go through all the "welcome to the league" stuff with you, so on to the facts, I suppose:

-Should you sign with the Hounds, you would be our sixth active forward, and you happen to play the one position that we desperately need (we've been waiting all season for a new, active centre, and though we've signed a couple, neither has given us activity). So, you've got the chance to play a major role on a team which is aiming for success and has some of the tools necessary to achieve it. Our roster is more than it appears, too--we've got a few players who I've promised roster spots when they create today, so we'll be a good deal more reinforced than we are at the moment.

-With this, I can promise you all the ice time you could ask for, with time on both the power play and penalty kill.

-If the status of our locker room is any sort of a selling point for you, ours is one of the best in the league. Feel free to ping Bana or d_a to confirm this if you'd like (or even give me a ping if you'd like an invite).

Should you sign with the Hounds, I promise to do all I possibly can to help you run up the goals and maybe even get you a cup before your first official VHLM season even starts!

So, no matter who you choose to sign with, I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to seeing what your player can do.

-Gustav

This sounds like a pretty amazing offer to me, send along the official one.

Thanks for all the offers guys. I look forward to speaking with you all at the draft.