(S70) C - Lewis Dawson, TPE: 66

monkeywrench15

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

@monkeywrench15 HELLO! You probably know this by now, but the past draft class was not the most wonderful. As such, us GMs are out looking for players, and we'd all love a recreate the likes of yourself.

Here's the deal: the Hounds have a fairly decent roster and we're aiming for success this season. If you sign with us, you'll be our second-line center (though still with maximum ice time), and I'll have you on both the power play and penalty kill. We've also got a great locker room on Discord, among the league's best.

I don't have much time at the moment, but otherwise I'd go into greater detail. Feel free to message me with any questions, and I'll do my best to answer later. You know the deal--if you like it, quote and accept.

Best of luck!

-Gustav

take want GIF

Alrighty, Houston Bulls won Founder's cup, we want to be in playoffs this season too, we can give your first line time. Even though I believe you will choose another team, I want to put Houston's name in here so you know we value you very highly!

No matter what you do, have fun bud and I hope to see you here after 9 seasons with lovely and long career.

Good luck for now and see you around!

• Commissioner

Hey @monkeywrench15,

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a first line center to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece in the team making it to the playoffs! I can offer you first line minutes with PP/PK time. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx!

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

They can say all they want to entice you, but Mexico City is the most epic team. I'm not the GM or AGM, but you can contact motza or cxsquared. Good luck this season Mr. Dawson.

Hello @monkeywrench15

Awesome time to make a player, you now get to choose your destination which I find is actually a lot of fun, all of the power is in your hands. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins

We have a couple of centers, but one of them is inactive, so right away I can offer you second line minutes, including PP and PK time and that may even get to improve over time. 

We'd love to have you, I am an active GM, our team and LR is constantly active, we help with PT ideas,  PT feedback, build help and so much more, needless to say you will be WELL supported here. 

17 minutes ago, monkeywrench15 said:

Player Information

Username: monkeywrench15

Player Name: Lewis Dawson

Recruited From: Other (Google)

Position: C

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 213 lbs.

Birthplace: Greenland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Howdy! 

Saskatoon is looking for centres, and we’re excited to see you recreating as one! 

Saskatoon is strongly poised to fight for a real opportunity to win the championship - we’re going all in this season for it. 

Will you join us?

Peace

General Manager

Saskatoon Wild

fhh1FgH.png

Welcome back @monkeywrench15!

I am GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first line minutes with us and we can have the best graphics in the VHLM together ;)

I'd love to have you on the squad. We're definitely going to compete this season so if you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept". 

Glad to have you back and let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

Edited by Motzaburger

48 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

Hello @monkeywrench15

Awesome time to make a player, you now get to choose your destination which I find is actually a lot of fun, all of the power is in your hands. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins

We have a couple of centers, but one of them is inactive, so right away I can offer you second line minutes, including PP and PK time and that may even get to improve over time. 

We'd love to have you, I am an active GM, our team and LR is constantly active, we help with PT ideas,  PT feedback, build help and so much more, needless to say you will be WELL supported here. 

1070228853_recruitmentgraphic.png.c19ce9a7abf5d891137562dd6a96e75f.png

Welcome @monkeywrench15 I am the AGM of San Diego. I would just like to say that San Diego has a fantastic looker room and we would love for you to join us! Like @InstantRockstarsaid we can give you second line minutes with pk and pp time. So come join us! 

Edited by MexicanCow123

Hello @monkeywrench15! Welcome to the VHL! The draft just passed last night so you’ve joined at just the right time to be able to pick any team you’d like!

I’m the Halifax 21st GM and we have been a team that has never missed the playoffs in our history! Currently, we have a need at the centre role and we would love to welcome you on our second line. If you continue to work hard and gain tonnes of TPE, you might be able to move up to the first and get some special teams time!

If this interests you at all, quote this and say “Accept!”. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to PM me!

1 hour ago, Motzaburger said:

fhh1FgH.png

I am GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first line minutes with us and we can have the best graphics in the VHLM together ;)

I'd love to have you on the squad. We're definitely going to compete this season so if you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept". 

- Motza

Mexico City's AGM here! We'd love to become the graphics powerhouse of the VHLM and with you we could lock that down. Also we have a solid blue line and goalie so you would just be solidifying our push to the playoffs. I can't wait to see you in the VHLM again no matter what team you choose.

@monkeywrench15 To bounce off of Peace (Saskatoon Wild), we're looking really good this season and should even be able to keep a decent core into next season too. So if you want a good cup run and possibly two really good seasons down in VHLM we're a pretty decent team to pick.

Edited by Elmebeck

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!

Hello @monkeywrench15! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM.

We here in Vegas are offering first line minutes off the bat, with power play and special teams play. We can maximize your minutes here in Vegas, although I can't guarantee we will be a good team.

We can totally offer the most minutes, but it all comes down to what you prefer. More minutes+stats, or team success? If you prefer team success, by all means go to Mississauga or another team, but if you want stats, Vegas is the place to be.

If you are interested, quote this offer and say accept.

9 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

fhh1FgH.png

- Motza

I accept this. I would love to join your squad

7 hours ago, monkeywrench15 said:

Yeah after awhile it got kind of boring seeing my guy as the third leading defensemen on Helsinki (wasn't their fault, just the way my build was I think)

it's understandable. Good luck with Dawson's career o/