S68 All-Star Games!

Beketov

• Commissioner

Fun Fact, getting all 4 goalies to play turned out to be more difficult than I anticipated. I could just show you the last game where I finally managed it but where’s the fun in that? Instead we have ourselves a 5 game series between our North American All-Stars and our European All-Stars!

Keep in mind as well that this was simmed on STHS V2.1 which means absolutely insane scoring and fighting. I am so sorry goalies....

GAME 1

GAME 2

GAME 3

GAME 4

GAME 5

I'll never understand how Jerry manages to be completely and totally invisible in every tournament, be it world juniors, World Cup, or the all-star game(s). 

We've got games with scores like 15-14 and Jerry has 2 points TOTAL over these 5 games.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, GRZ said:

but holy shit that scoring is absolutely nuts

There’s a number of reasons we don’t use V2, this is primary amongst them haha

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Shame we don’t use V2 :P

Just imagine the scenery - Game 7 of the VHL Finals, you open the tab and you see a whopping 15-14 score line, I wouldn't mind. LMAO

Edited by GRZ

• Commissioner
Just now, GRZ said:

Just imagine the scenery - Game 5 of the VHL Finals, you open the tab and you see a whopping 15-14 score line, I wouldn't mind. LMAO

You aren’t a goalie haha.

In our tests with V2.1 we’ve seen over 350 points in a season with the top like 30 players shooting over 25%

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, DilIsPickle said:

Maybe if everyone didn’t have 4 99 stats ??‍♂️ 

We’ve tried that, still doesn’t fix it. It’s built for much lower stats and much lower minutes. Think full rosters playing realistic time. It’s never really been deemed worth it for the few advantages it offers.