Campbell's Corner

Banackock

GFg34Sz.png?width=930&height=372

Edition #1: We need an introduction

Hello. It is me you're looking for. No, no. That's not incorrect. You are looking for me. I am me. Now listen because I am me who you are looking for. The VSN has been a hurting little pup for the last few months. I'm not going to beat around that dead bush. It took a little bit of TLC and zaps to the old ticker to get the chest components bumping again for the Victory Sports News. We heard the cries for help from the staff of the VSN who would cry out in their sleep, "Oh my sweet heavens, no. Shawn did not just put out new content", only to wake up and find it was nothing but a silly, heart-wrenching dream. The same one you've been having for weeks now. Long pause. Long sigh. We also heard the cry from the general public when they were saying that they wanted @ShawnGlade head on a platter. "Fire that dudes ass if he's active enough to even have an ass", one reader was quoted as saying (This may or may not have been @DilIsPickle Do not quote me). Or, what about Timmy Johnson from Kentucky who was caught drinking beers in Shawn's garage during this last seasons VHL Draft - the one Shawn was missing for and forgot to send in a list. The league handed him a $20,000 fine which he paid for in monopoly currency. New commissioner @Beaviss orchestrated the deal and feels as though it largely weighs out on the commissioners’ side of things for who got the better deal.

The VSN is back and we're healthier than ever. I was fortunate enough to be part of the rebirthing process of the VSN and let me tell you, she's been a swell ride. The staff are hard at work, pumping out some nice quality stuff. The discussion is big and we're really seeing a lot from each member within the locker room. @FrostBeard has been dunking hard in the locker room and has been the captain of the ship. "I am the captain now", Frostbeard was heard mumbling under his breast. No, that wasn't a type-o. That's just how Frostyboy rolls for the VSN staff. As I look to take a limited, back-seat role/ride on the amazing beast, now tamed and known as the VSN, I still wish to be a contributing member on pumping out some things that will hopefully get the members involved and chattering amongst one another. When joining the VSN, it was always my goal to see it quickly take off, in the right direction, and do good things for the league. Everything like this can be a way to make it a better place for any and all members. It's a good thing about these leagues. There's almost always something for somebody. 

That's exactly what "Campbell's Corner" is going to be all about. Of course, the name is a play on with the late and great Coaches Corner led by the man everyone knows as Don Cherry - the man of many suits and opinions. He did cross the line a lot of times but always brought entertainment, honesty and experience to his editions every Saturday night. Little kids were pumped to see him, old people always laughed whenever they saw his goofy, clever or fancy suits. Hockey dad's often confused him, Tom Petty and Jesus as the same people. We're going to bring similar to you. At this time, Campbell's corner is going to be all over the place. We're going to touch on the latest things happening around the league, doing quick sit-downs with members to get the latest and whatever else comes along to my brain when I sit down to pump out the quality garbage to melt your beautiful eyes. It's going to be shit. It's going to be magic. It's going to be all of the good and bad ways to describe things you can think of. It’s going to be all of the above. It's going to be a mystical ride that blows your mind and lowers your IQ all at once. Remember to always wear your seat belt while driving a vehicle and never use your cellular device either - no matter how mystical the ride might be. One text or call isn't worth your life. Also, winter tires always are worth the purchase. Do not talk yourself out of it you cheap little Magoo. Go to Canadian Tire, Dennis, and buy them tires now. 

Moving forward, you should be able to expect Campbell's Corner to pop-up every single week, coming out at some point on the weekend (depending on my schedule and what's potentially going on for the VHL that weekend etc). Monday actually makes sense if we're recapping weeks and all that jazz. Who the hell even knows? Maybe we'll be late. Maybe we'll even be early and do some off-scheduled blabs where I try to bring you the utmost efforts to entertain and inform those who waste their days reading my dirty filth for words. As the idea grows and it takes off, who knows what we'll have in store. For now, I'm going everywhere and planning for everything. Let's go with Monday for now though. Ya. 

With that being said, feel free to "AMA/Ask Me Anything" and there's a chance that it'll be answered in the future. If you have any topics you'd wish for me to speak on, also feel free to comment. 

Executive President of the VSN 

Bana

Edited 4 hours ago by Banackock

Edited by Banackock

13 minutes ago, zepheter said:

The Shawn stuff is unnecessary but sure I'll tune in. Sounds like a good read each week and VSN appears to be in good hands.

It was all meant to be light and playful, while also still being honest. I have zero hard feelings or anything. Similar to good ole Coaches Corner. :D 

Appreciate the support and words. Edition 2 is in the editing process already... I've been a busy boy. 3.3K word count coming at youuuuu.

pistols GIF