BREAKING: MGS takes a page from AB40

Motzaburger

Where will MGS wind up?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Nov. 23, 2019

In Antonio Brown-like fashion, it seems Micheal Gary Scott has requested a trade out of Vancouver...and to his  Seattle Bears. Micheal Gary Scott tweeted this afternoon with only the hashtag “#FreeMGS” and a bear emoji. All signs point to his want to reunite with best friend Henrik Zoiderberg (@HenrikZoiderberg). 

xFbXQji.png

After two mediocre seasons in Vancouver, production-wise, and a cup in his first season, MGS had a career start to the season. MGS has accumulated a PPG this season (11G-9A) in 20 games. His production has hit a stand still after the Wolves acquired ACL Tear. Scott was on a torrid start leading his team in points before the trade. Likely, he is searching for more ice-time and another run for the cup. Although the Wolves are off to a good start leading the league, it is uncertain how their production will continue after going just 3-3-0 since “the trade”. A loss in MGS will be detrimental to the Wolves’ line-up. 

More to follow as we watch and see if MGS lands with the Bears or elsewhere. Watch out AB40, MGS is looking to take the spotlight. 

Word Count: 197

Also:

Is any part of this thread tampering? Seems like there's a tiny bit more going on here than just a couple GMs talking to each other and filling each other in on the situation.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like publicly announcing that you want a team to trade for you, and then that team coming in and encouraging it, is slightly frowned upon.