[S69] Sigard Gunnar has retired!

VHL Bot

2 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Not sure if this is a meme, but this is mainly a 'protest' for the actions that went down 

What exactly do you mean by this? I haven't noticed anything huge going down lately...

I’m not gonna argue against them because they were my former teammates and they helped me find my way in the league, but they kinda screwed over more people than just Bushito(idk if it matters since I heard he’s stepping down) and Dil. There are ten-ish other people expecting them to be around for the next few seasons. Granted, Calgary wasn’t a great team at the time, but with high-end forwards on the come up and two draft picks in the top four this season, they could’ve been looking to compete in the 2nd or 3rd season. 

Anyway, I support their decision no matter the circumstance. Just hope something like this never has to happen again. 

1 hour ago, zepheter said:

I’m not gonna argue against them because they were my former teammates and they helped me find my way in the league, but they kinda screwed over more people than just Bushito(idk if it matters since I heard he’s stepping down) and Dil. There are ten-ish other people expecting them to be around for the next few seasons. Granted, Calgary wasn’t a great team at the time, but with high-end forwards on the come up and two draft picks in the top four this season, they could’ve been looking to compete in the 2nd or 3rd season. 

Anyway, I support their decision no matter the circumstance. Just hope something like this never has to happen again. 

I am not stepping down but Dils has been fired after I found out he was changing Blades lines behind hers and my back when I let her do them for the remaining 20 or so games to close out the season.