VHL Cup Finals, GM 4: Davos vs. Toronto

JardyB10

Welp.  That blows.  Happy for Toronto though, I just wish it wouldn't have been such a wash. :(

Congrats y'all.  Sorry team for being a shitty rigger.

• Admin

Woo that was quick! There's your VHL wedding gift Green!

Congratulations Toronto, you definitely deserved it. You probably deserved two cups but I can live with a split. ;) I think apart from Zhumbayev that's everyone's first championship, and first-ever for LeBeau, Lindberg, and Namestnikov, so hey, I'm kind of pleased we lost.

So that's splits in all finals rematches ever. Neither of us is getting a threepeat, so let's at least make history with a threepeat of finals.

#Remy4MVP

and time to go make up an off-season schedule.

Oh yeah, Naomi is cursed.

• Admin

Also, that's two teams in three seasons win with just 2 non-CPUs defencemen. And we had Lessio and Linguini last season so might as well say 3 in 3. Defence is overrated.

Woah... way to end Brovys career Toronto. You guys ultimately deserved it after the heart breaker last season and tbh I dont really think Davos deserved it this season, we werent as active as last season. You guys showed that you wanted it more so the team that has the more heart won it. Once again congrats Toronto :cheers: