(S72) D - DeFenz Mann, TPE: 30

Mike

Hey Mate, welcome back. 

We are currently in playoffs so you can't sign to a team but let me know if you have any questions or if something seems new since rejoining.

- Berocka

All That Repair Man GIF by Kel Mitchell

Love the player name, defense is a position of need in the next season, so stay active and you'll have no trouble getting playing time!

It is time a new generation of VHL snowflakes learn the correct and abrasive ways that is Mike.  There are probably way too many people in the VHL now who don't know that I'm always right and they are just living in my world.  I think this league could use a little drama.

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

It is time a new generation of VHL snowflakes learn the correct and abrasive ways that is Mike.  There are probably way too many people in the VHL now who don't know that I'm always right and they are just living in my world.  I think this league could use a little drama.

@Beaviss uh, Robbie log onto Mikes account? 

theresa may lol GIF

wb, Michael. 

3 hours ago, Mike said:

I think we have enough Drama in this league ?

21 minutes ago, Mike said:

If I only knew who any of these people using new user-names were.

They're all new people, actually.

Wait, we're all new people I guess.

The VHL came back from the dead and us young guns usurped the old guard. It's just Robbie muttering to himself in a corner somewhere, Victor making another spreadsheet nobody will ever look at until he makes then do so for trivia, and Beketov rigging the sims to get his player to the Hall of Fame.

50 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Victor making another spreadsheet nobody will ever look at until he makes then do so for trivia, and Beketov rigging the sims to get his player to the Hall of Fame.

Well it is good to know that somethings never change.  I always loved Victor's spreadsheets I used to make them too.  Not nearly as crazy and specific as him though.