NHLVE Draft Hub & Rosters

Devise

Just want to say I really appreciate the work you GM's have put in here. I'm just trying to find a solution now to make this go a bit faster. Does BPA based on highest positional need make (least position filled) make sense for delays? Should we be PMing instead of tagging in here to give quicker notifications? I don't think you guys have done an awful job for the most part there have been good stretches during clear periods when people were around where we burn through a round or two. But all it takes is one long delay and we are hung up again. 

Let me know what you guys think is a great solution to finishing this a bit faster. I have no problem doing a BPA system like I mentioned or manually PMing folks who are up to try and get this done before the weekend. 

Cologne Express - @BigIrish
Vasteras Iron Eagles - @Nykonax
Bratislava Watchmen - @hedgehog337

Madrid Thunder - @Matmenzinger

Stockholm Vikings - @Jubo07

Brampton Blades - @Jbeezy76

Ottawa Ice Dogs - @Zetterberg

Oslo Screaming Seamen - @studentized

Edit - Alternatively I'm also down to do some sort of list system. Ergo every GM provides me with a priority list of a good 10 or 15 players they'd select in order if they were available by their next picks and we can just go from there if there is any delay more than an hour or so. Obviously I don't want to take away the opportunity to properly build your teams, but we've been going for a bit here haha. 

Edited by Devise

4 minutes ago, studentized said:

I'm ok with whatever system from here on out (BPA, priority list, some scheduled time, whatever...)

Alright cool, I'll let a few of the GM's reply before making a decision. Since you seem open to any system, in the case of argument would you have a preferred method? 

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

Alright cool, I'll let a few of the GM's reply before making a decision. Since you seem open to any system, in the case of argument would you have a preferred method? 

Probably priority list (by position or something)

11 minutes ago, Devise said:

I would prefer choosing a specific date and knock it out in one day. But I’m also open to whatever options that the majority chooses. 

17 minutes ago, BigIrish said:

I just missed the ping. Or I would have made it quicker

Aye, a PM would send you an email instead of just on site notification if that method makes more sense for you. 

10 minutes ago, Jbeezy76 said:

I would prefer choosing a specific date and knock it out in one day. But I’m also open to whatever options that the majority chooses. 

I'm fine with this method if, obviously the GM's can either choose a time to be around or alternatively find a replacement to be around for them at the chosen time. I can't actually PM all of you because it's too many members. Generally when discussing draft times in the VHL we do it in the GM sub forums to make it easier. 

In that vein, what date/time would work for you GM's or work if you were to find a replacement? 

After talking in private with a few of the GM's 6/8 thus far have committed to being available to finish this draft out later tonight. Picks can still be made as normal, but as of 9 PM ET tonight we will be taking this to a rapid fire draft format. Any GM not present as has been instructed can provide us with a list, can send a replacement member to GM and make selections in their place, or they will get the Best Player Available (BPA) based on the position they have least filled. If there is a tie for position least filled, the BPA of multiple positions will be selected. BPA will be determined by player OVR. In the event that there is a tie in OVR between BPA in any fashion, the selection will be randomized between the tied players. 

Thanks for all your patience with this guys. 

Edited by Devise