(S73) D - Micah Adrienne, TPE: 80

Bayley

1 minute ago, Sonnet said:

If you like ice time and drinking heavily but hate winning and competition, the Houston's the place to be!

If you like to win but only a bit, but also like drinking heavily. Saskatoon could be a good place for you.

Hey Poptart,

We in Minnesota would be glad to take you in if you want to join us. Your be third pair for now and odds are you'd be on second pair very quickly. 

Let me know and hmu if you have any questions.

Edited by Rayzor_7

I knew you were trouble when you walked in! Just like how TS rocked Lincoln Financial Field in 2018 where she had all of Philly eating from here hand you have the once in a lifetime opportunity to own the city of Philadelphia. How can you do this? By joining our team and leading us to a cup! Let me sing the words "you are the best thing that's ever been mine" to you. Join us in Philly!

9 hours ago, DMaximus said:

I knew you were trouble when you walked in! Just like how TS rocked Lincoln Financial Field in 2018 where she had all of Philly eating from here hand you have the once in a lifetime opportunity to own the city of Philadelphia. How can you do this? By joining our team and leading us to a cup! Let me sing the words "you are the best thing that's ever been mine" to you. Join us in Philly!

@Poptart i bet this one will be hard to ignore for you...

14 hours ago, DMaximus said:

I honestly can't say no to a pitch like this. you are the best thing that's ever been mine. 

I also follow in @OrbitingDeath's footsteps as my brother. @Proto, if you had minutes to offer, of course, I'd go back, but I want to play a bit.