Quarantine Birthday TPE

Quik

Hello VHL @Members,

Today is an auspicious occasion, my birthday! As your benevolent leader, I am allowing all members to claim 1 Uncapped TPE, and all you've got to do is post something nice about me! Or don't, I'm not your mother. Point is, I'm giving everyone 1 free TPE, to be claimed by the end of this week.

Enjoy!

:cheers:

Just for @DMaximus: To claim, claim as Uncapped > Other > Other, with the description "Quik is a benevolent god!"

Happy Birthday to the masterful architect of the S63 draft (among many many other accolades)

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Wait why does @Wikter's name now get autocorrected

We may have found that he had a bunch of  miss-spelling’s pointing to the correct spelling so l’m guessing someone wanted to have some fun with him.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, DMaximus said:

I'm glad the winding path of your life allowed you to find your way back to the VHL.

I'd love you more if you provided claiming instructions for everyone in your post!

If this doesn’t count as other I don’t know what does

2 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

I'm glad the winding path of your life allowed you to find your way back to the VHL.

I'd love you more if you provided claiming instructions for everyone in your post!

gotchu covered bb

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

We may have found that he had a bunch of  miss-spelling’s pointing to the correct spelling so l’m guessing someone wanted to have some fun with him.

I'm actually surprised that was still there, that was from when brovy was being an idiot.