Town of Salem #5

Gustav

The following people have not claimed their role, either in this thread or in whispers to me (If someone actually did already claim in this thread please help me out in case I missed it)

@Berocka

@Devise

@diamond_ace

@Mike

@Nykonax

@Ricer13 (who conveniently decided not to whisper me his role and instead "mess" with Alex)

^^^ Let's hear your claims boys

40 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

The following people have not claimed their role, either in this thread or in whispers to me (If someone actually did already claim in this thread please help me out in case I missed it)

@Berocka

@Devise

@diamond_ace

@Mike

@Nykonax

@Ricer13 (who conveniently decided not to whisper me his role and instead "mess" with Alex)

I think Ricer claimed BG.

30 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

I want our retributionist claim to revive mr hatter tonight. Medium claim, please confirm your username with hatter tonight to ensure that we would then have a confirmed medium, retri, and hatter's role. 

Can't revive stoned targets.

1 hour ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

@Berocka

@Devise

@diamond_ace

@Mike

@Nykonax

@diamond_ace claimed Sherriff

@ContinentalCup036 I claimed Sheriff yesterday in this thread. You reacted to it and quoted it. 

Also: Still sheriff, inved Ricer (because it seemed like he was covering for Big Al) - given the suspicion on him now after his unusual choice of whisper, this is going to make me look bad, but he came back as good.

Also also: was witched.

Just now, diamond_ace said:

@ContinentalCup036 I claimed Sheriff yesterday in this thread. You reacted to it and quoted it. 

Also: Still sheriff, inved Ricer (because it seemed like he was covering for Big Al) - given the suspicion on him now after his unusual choice of whisper, this is going to make me look bad, but he came back as good.

Or does witching mean I ended up sheriff checking someone else?

4 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

this doesn't make sense now, didn't someone else also claim to be controlled?