Town of Salem #6

Gustav

1 minute ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

That's not true.

Devise was lookout and visited Nyko to see if anyone visited Nyko. That doesn't mean anything really, it just means no one visited him

oh i'm getting my investigative roles confused.... wanna switch to Nyko? I don't mind I guess ....

Unvote Devise

Vote Nyko

JAILOR MOOD SWINGS DEMAND ACTION

I would generally prefer to vote up people who have inconsistencies in their story.... but also claims are good? but also also its any all so fuck me I guess

2 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I would generally prefer to vote up people who have inconsistencies in their story.... but also claims are good? but also also its any all so fuck me I guess

We sort of ironed out a lot of the inconsistencies on Devise with the teleport drama 

So if you think devise is good then that means funk is bad. Right from the beginning we know one of them are lying based on their inconsistent stories. We need to lynch one of the two to find out who is telling the truth.

6 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

We sort of ironed out a lot of the inconsistencies on Devise with the teleport drama 

That is my take. I was transported twice more last night. Seems like a lot of transporting to mix up investigation. Also yeah Nyko could of been not involved in anything last night and still not be on our side. 

Vote Nyko

6 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

So if you think devise is good then that means funk is bad. Right from the beginning we know one of them are lying based on their inconsistent stories. We need to lynch one of the two to find out who is telling the truth.

No. Funk claimed to have investigated me but I was transported. We believe now that his initial investigation claim was for OMG. Several of us being transported means our investigation isn't sure who they are actually seeing at houses. 

Wait, if OMG was jailed N1 then there is no way he was janitor unless there are two janitors, which is possible but not exceedingly likely. This makes me tend to trust Dok, omg, and Spartan, as they all kinda confirm eachother. @omgitshim

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Wait, if OMG was jailed N1 then there is no way he was janitor unless there are two janitors, which is possible but not exceedingly likely. This makes me tend to trust Dok, omg, and Spartan, as they all kinda confirm eachother. @omgitshim

I was jailed night one

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I was jailed N2, but there was a clean then as well.

Unvote Devise

Vote Nyko

I do find it strange to LO on Nyko though given he hasn't said anything and we've had a couple other Towns step up.

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I was jailed N2, but there was a clean then as well.

Unvote Devise

Vote Nyko

I do find it strange to LO on Nyko though given he hasn't said anything and we've had a couple other Towns step up.

Barzal gave me instructions yesterday suggesting to use it on Nyko. It was kind of a "maybe good target" type suggestion granted but it felt important to me to follow orders given the confusion right now. No whispers means I'll have to watch for good lookout suggestions in here.

10 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

eagles was jailed N1 omg was jailed n2

Vote Nyko

55 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

And I told Devise to look at Nyko bc he was being so quiet, I figured if we got lucky we'd catch something from him..... why are @Mike and @a_Ferk still so silent tho

Haven't been been on in a while, just checked the forum