Town of Salem #6

Gustav

4 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Speaking of @Devise, if you are LO, what did you see last night?

Nothing on Nyko I visited him as asked. I was also transported twice last night.

I'm telling you guys Funk is lying. Either lynch me or him and confirm it already.

I'll vote myself to get the numbers and prove Funk is lying since for whatever reason you refuse to believe me over him. We seriously need this exposed already.

Vote Devise 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

also considering that enough roles have claimed that I can reveal without making myself a threat, I am also a transporter.

n1: omg and devise

n2: hatty and devise

Doesn't Funk also claim he was transported? Just saying these verify my transport claims from another town,  where is his supporting evidence?

Also, since I know I'm lookout and can confirm when I get lynched that Funk is lying about his role, that would mean Doomsday is lying about Funks innocence. Because I have no clue why Funk as town would lie about a role read, so both would be in cahoots. 

With the lynch votes being there we can just ride this out and expose the liars. Sorry my lookouts were useless at least I can expose this way.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Also, since I know I'm lookout and can confirm when I get lynched that Funk is lying about his role, that would mean Doomsday is lying about Funks innocence. Because I have no clue why Funk as town would lie about a role read, so both would be in cahoots. 

With the lynch votes being there we can just ride this out and expose the liars. Sorry my lookouts were useless at least I can expose this way.

No, you missed the earlier reveal. Spartan says he transported you and OMG N1, which means Dok's results on you were actually for omg, who claims trapper. If everyone is to be believed

8 minutes ago, Devise said:

Doesn't Funk also claim he was transported? Just saying these verify my transport claims from another town,  where is his supporting evidence?

I never claimed I was transported 

So maybe don't vote up Devise, and move on to someone else. I must say that he was pushed up very quickly by some folks, which makes me think that evils are trying to take advantage of the confusion.

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

So maybe don't vote up Devise, and move on to someone else. I must say that he was pushed up very quickly by some folks, which makes me think that evils are trying to take advantage of the confusion.

Lynch devise and if he's bad i'm suspect of spartan

Just need one more to lynch devise

We need to start finding evils, and if not Devise who exactly looks suspicious that we should put up? If we accidentally hang a town protective, evils could have a free shot at the jailor or town investigative 

5 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Just need one more to lynch devise

We need to start finding evils, and if not Devise who exactly looks suspicious that we should put up? If we accidentally hang a town protective, evils could have a free shot at the jailor or town investigative 

No you don't. The vote for myself makes 9.

4 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

It would be funny if Devise made the deciding vote on himself 

Eh it made sense to expose Funk but if his action was actually used on omg and not me kind of pointless. Him Doomsday and I can all be good regardless of me being confirmed lookout by death.

We could also try to vote someone who has been quiet all game. I'm unvoting for now.

Unvote Devise

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

According to Devise's lookout report though Nyko isn't suspect

That's not true.

Devise was lookout and visited Nyko to see if anyone visited Nyko. That doesn't mean anything really, it just means no one visited him