Town of Salem #6

Gustav

*wakes up*

... what the fuck?!

11 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I don't think you were poisoned. We have a hypnotist in the game imo. The Necronomicon doesn't get handed out night one. Hypnotist can implant false memories, but he can only plant the one you get after poisoner had the Necronomicon

Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh.

3 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

anyways I jailed @omgitshim who claimed to me and said that they didn't know the game had started yet

Really.... the guy who is always extremely active and a beast in these games didn't know the game had started yet?

12 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I don't think you were poisoned. We have a hypnotist in the game imo. The Necronomicon doesn't get handed out night one. Hypnotist can implant false memories, but he can only plant the one you get after poisoner had the Necronomicon

Nice catch hatter! Definitely a possibility, I didn't even know a hypnotist existed as I don't think they have been in our games before (at least ones I have been alive) 

It helps having a hatter who isn't dead immediately lol 

Here's the list I've come up with so far please feel free to expand on it

Town

Jailor (me)

Lookout 

Transporter (x2)

Vampire Hunter->Vigi

Sheriff (x2)

--omgitshim claim--

--eagles claim--

Maf

Godfather

Mafioso

Hypno

Janitor

Other

Vampire

4 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

So either we trust Doktor Funk investigating doom, or we don't trust him after n1.....

One of Funk or Devise is still lying. 

The thing is that there was no WW kill last night so either the WW is slow playing or not here, meaning that Doom would've been a target of a mafia meaning he's most likely a good guy. This means that funk was right all along, and Devise is most likely the bad guy... Again I'd like to hear some more N2 results from town before starting the lynch train but that's where I'm at

55 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

@bigAL you've been awfully quiet outside of vote to lynch, what's your claim?

I’m here, I’m TP. I’m quiet but paying attention.
?
?

According to wiki I am not supposed to reveal unless absolutely necessary but if I have to I am the Doctor. I’ve been keeping an eye on Barzal each night. However now that I’m exposed I have to consider self healing tonight.