Town of Salem #6

Gustav

Speaking of, I have hesitated claiming yet but I'm pretty sure mafia knows what I am anyway (or they should if they are smart). As such, I am another transporter (fu @GustavMattias for making that trivia a reality). I swapped myself with Rayzor last night (sorry buddy), and swapped myself with MMFLEX N1. Reason being I don't want to die again N1/2, and I figured those were some people who maf wouldn't target early. 

I know this is a little convenient (both people who I claimed I transported are dead, or myself), but its the truth. My defense is I specifically asked jhatty who he visited because if he said he visited MMFLEX I would have known he was lying about being VH/vigi. 

Its entirely possible rayz was evil btw, but we won't know because janitor. 

3 hours ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Really.... the guy who is always extremely active and a beast in these games didn't know the game had started yet?

Yeah, it's been a crazy week at work and with the EFL donation drive and working on SBL stuff I hadn't been on the site at all.

2 hours ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

So either we trust Doktor Funk investigating doom, or we don't trust him after n1.....

One of Funk or Devise is still lying. 

I was in fact Transported night 1, if I was swapped with Devise then Dok's Invest results are correct. I am a Trapper, I was jailed last night so I haven't place a trap yet but I did confirm with Gustav that it was still built night 1 while I was afk.

Vote tracker:

Devise - 7 (hatty, Barzy, eagles, solas, Ricer, Spartan, omg)

Votes needed: 9

Edited by GustavMattias
Dammit Hatter

though i am a little sus that this might be some big brain maf play, attempting to confirm a bunch of different people. 

Or maybe i'm just paranoid

22 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Wait if Spartan trans'ed omg and Devise then Devise/dok aren't at odds with eachother here

Ohhh so that would mean the results Dok thought he had on Devise were actually OMG's.  Which would make sense if OMG is trapper as he claims.

I'm confused as to why Devise wouldn't straight up mention that he was transported, though.

1 minute ago, solas said:

Ohhh so that would mean the results Dok thought he had on Devise were actually OMG's.  Which would make sense if OMG is trapper as he claims.

I'm confused as to why Devise wouldn't straight up mention that he was transported, though.

He did, but i think we thought it didn't go through? I don't exactly remember

2 minutes ago, solas said:

He did I think. Before we go with unvoting him though I want to know what he did last night. @Devise any info from yesterday?

41 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

@Doomsday what were your findings?

N1: Attempted to investigate ContinentalCup, failed due to being jailed

N2: Investigated DoktorFunk, came back as innocent.

4 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Wait I thought Devise wasn't transported night one because I was in jail so the transport didn't go through? Revoting him for now just to hear from him

Vote Devise

I transported devise with omg n1, I wasn't the trans on you

5 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Wait I thought Devise wasn't transported night one because I was in jail so the transport didn't go through? Revoting him for now just to hear from him

Vote Devise

I think it was Doom who wasn't transported because of that