Town of Salem #6

Gustav

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

uwu Barzy

Vote tracker:

Devise - 5 (Doom, Hatter, solas, bigAL, Nyko)

DoktorFunk - 3 (Devise, Ricer, Continentalcup)

Votes needed: 9

I unvoted Devise, fwiw

I'm keeping my vote for Devise. I'm inclined to believe Dok's explanation about Devise. Dok's got no reason to lie about that.

7 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I'm keeping my vote for Devise. I'm inclined to believe Dok's explanation about Devise. Dok's got no reason to lie about that.

Likewise. Either way, I'd rather risk losing a lookout over an investigative role. 

11 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

He could be jester just making stuff up. Guess we find out tomorrow

I didn't get transported. If I was supposed to have been told and wasn't, @GustavMattias would have posted saying I was.

10 minutes ago, bigAL said:

This. We could be wrong, and I'd rather see both dead than one, but I feel better about dok than I do about devise

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

This. We could be wrong, and I'd rather see both dead than one, but I feel better about dok than I do about devise

wait that didnt come out right. I'd rather we kill both than let both live

4 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Likewise. Either way, I'd rather risk losing a lookout over an investigative role. 

I didn't get transported. If I was supposed to have been told and wasn't, @GustavMattias would have posted saying I was.

Actually, does having the transporter try transing someone in jail cancel out the whole transaction? Im not sure i havent been transporter before and hate it because of how confusing it makes everything. It is possible doom didn’t actually get the message, idk

5 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Actually, does having the transporter try transing someone in jail cancel out the whole transaction? Im not sure i havent been transporter before and hate it because of how confusing it makes everything. It is possible doom didn’t actually get the message, idk

I believe it does. If the person is in jail, there's no one to swap.

17 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Yeah I was surprised you got told about it and not Doom 

16 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Who all claims they were transported?

I tried transporting Dooms and Continental

11 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I believe it does. If the person is in jail, there's no one to swap.

Yeah there was no trade

4 hours ago, Doomsday said:

According to the Wiki, the message for the Poisoner changes if they have the Necromicron. I got the message you receive if they have it. 

I don't think you were poisoned. We have a hypnotist in the game imo. The Necronomicon doesn't get handed out night one. Hypnotist can implant false memories, but he can only plant the one you get after poisoner had the Necronomicon

Good luck guys, this is going to be a wild couple of days, but unfortunately I am not going to make it to see another sunrise. As the affects of the poison grow stronger, I grow weaker. There is no hope for me now. Just solitude, silence... and death. 

This is Doomsday, signing out. 

...and that's it for Day 2! Some speculation thrown out there, some votes, but no agreement is reached and we move to Night 2 without any further death.

Time note: Expect D3 to begin before 8 AM tomorrow.

List of those alive:

The sun rises on us all on Day 3, and we've got us another death.

@Rayzor_7 is gone, and he seems to have been given the gorlab treatment. Every inch of his house is sparkling clean and any identifying characteristics on his now-deceased person have been removed.

Again, it's Day 3! Let it begin.

List of those alive (16):

Votes needed: 9