Town of Salem X

Gustav

Corgi34, JeffD, or bigAL is evil!

does jester count as good for psychics? If not then Al is confirmed good from my results last night being Al/flex is good

3 minutes ago, rory said:

does jester count as good for psychics? If not then Al is confirmed good from my results last night being Al/flex is good

I believe jest comes up good 

12 minutes ago, rory said:

yea jester comes up as evil. This is why I wanted to "explain why bigal is good tomorrow" 

4 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

I think it's time that you make a claim considering the psychic just made it clear you are evil

I didn't want to claim because of the Coven Leader possibility, but I'm vigilante 

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

Jeff or Flex are Jester. Since we have Jester invest results for Flex, we lynch Jeff

Jeff seems way too okay with getting lynched, and it's a big bet that there's only one jester in an any/all match, but...

VOTE JEFF

11 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I didn't want to claim because of the Coven Leader possibility, but I'm vigilante 

that was what I thought you were claiming. So either you or Solas is lying here. 

If you are truly the vigilante, shoot @solas tonight. @Corgi34 place your trap on barzal tonight so if he actually is vigi, then the coven leader will die if they try to go on him. 

@Quik ask the dead if they think this is a good plan

49 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

that was what I thought you were claiming. So either you or Solas is lying here. 

If you are truly the vigilante, shoot @solas tonight. @Corgi34 place your trap on barzal tonight so if he actually is vigi, then the coven leader will die if they try to go on him. 

@Quik ask the dead if they think this is a good plan

Why am I shooting a psychic ? 

6 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Why am I shooting a psychic ? 

2 hours ago, solas said:

Hi.  I'm still alive.  Thanks, doc.

Results for today: gorlab, BarzalGoat, or eaglesfan036 is evil!

Considering previous events regarding gorlab and eaglesfan I feel like this one's pretty straightforward as far as who the evil person might be...

Me and Gorlab aren't evil. So either you are evil and solas is right, or Solas is lying and you are not evil. 

@chatfan036

omg : That is a decent plan. Coven Leader would still be able to control them somewhere though if they were willing to sacrifice themselves

has anyone else claimed controlled other than me? If not I might have been hypnotized 

Omg is curious why there was no Coven kill last night tbh. Whichever role got Necro would be able to use it to kill someone.

more stuff I don’t understand:

The only thing with the trap though, if he is evil you have a trap on someone evil. You'd want that cleared asap in that case (no harm for a Townie to visit and could use it to confirm people).

Actually have Shaka go and then you can prove him with Trapper and he can prove whoever else visits

If poisoner got it, then whoever was poisoned last night will die tomorrow even with Doc