Town of Salem X

Gustav

Let's go

Berocka - Doctor - Confirmed (by me but please trust me, no one else claimed and I've healed two people)

Eagles - Jailor - Confirmed

Gorlab - Veteran - basically confirmed

JHatty - Mayor - Confirmed

Jiggly - retri - no proof

Hatter - survivor - no reason not to believe claimed early

Quik - Medium - Confirmed

Rory - psychic - seems good

Shaka - lookout - suspicious

Thoughts @chatfan036 I think vote Shaka or Jiggly

I'll start I guess. Jiggly was quiet and played the "new player" game early on. He claimed his role after the day ended so we couldn't really talk about it. He also magically reappeared when it was time to throw votes around (one of which was at myself). Necromancer is still alive and well so I think Jiggly is that.

vote Jiggly x3

No you guys have it all wrong

jiggly used his power to use osens as investigator, and found bigal was the blackmailer (he then switched to mafioso when we hung barzal). And @jhatty8 if you follow the theresd i told him to vote you because thats how he showed us what investigator results he had

Rory incorrectly said one of BigAl or MMflex is good, and likely was the nexro who got this kill. 

Vote Rory

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

I'll start I guess. Jiggly was quiet and played the "new player" game early on. He claimed his role after the day ended so we couldn't really talk about it. He also magically reappeared when it was time to throw votes around (one of which was at myself). Necromancer is still alive and well so I think Jiggly is that.

vote Jiggly x3

The only reason I was out there voting and unvoting was because I was blackmailed and wasn't able to confirm that I investigated on bigAL unless I had some other way around it. There was no reason for me to fake being blackmailed as well. The time I wanted to talk, I couldn't.

8 hours ago, chatfan036 said:

@GustavMattias can you confirm said fuck up?

I wouldn't do this during the game, just for the record, but I suppose the following should tell you everything you need to know about that.

The town decides to lynch @rory, and a lynch is what they shall have. The rabbit goes around the tree three or four times, jumps into the hole, something like that...

...and the town is now down a PSYCHIC.

Time note: tomorrow starting early! Don't plan on submitting anything after you wake up.

List of those alive (8):

The sun comes up, and at once there are some loud noises coming from the town prison. Yep, you guessed it, the JAILOR is at it again, this time killing @JigglyGumballs...

...the NECROMANCER.

Doors open, people come out, discussion ensues, and...everybody left is good.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, THE TOWN AND THE SURVIVOR!

Here is a link to the game's spreadsheet, not entirely up-to-date at the moment, though it will be eventually.

...and now for an important update. I begin with a full disclosure of what led me to kill off @MMFLEX, and what said situation has brought about for these games in the future.

Spoiler

A little while ago, as most of you may know, I shot down Flex with the game's first modkill for a rules violation. The night previous, @bigAL, the Blackmailer, had decided to make an appearance and target Flex. Any experienced player will know exactly what this means--Flex shouldn't have been able to talk during the following day. Apart from voting, and saying "I am blackmailed" when voted up, a blackmailed individual may not say anything, something I clearly outlined in my morning message prior to starting the day phase along with a warning of being modkilled should those rules be broken.

Yes, these rules were broken, as Flex proceeded to make a few posts and engage in the following day's conversation (though, to be completely fair, nothing of informational value was said). I felt at this point that I had reasonable cause to swing the hammer, and swing it I did. Whether this was fair is a matter of debate, and I wouldn't fault anyone for believing that I made the wrong choice. But, regardless of opinion on that count, there was one factor which made the situation completely and totally unfair to Flex, as well as possibly to blackmailed targets in the future.

The forum never told him he had a new message in the morning, and, as such, Flex was completely and totally unaware that he'd been blackmailed. From his perspective, I'd just come flying in out of nowhere and violently removed him from the game for no reason whatsoever.

When he told his story in dead chat, a few other people also confirmed that they had, in this game or in games previous, received messages that the forum simply never notified them about.

So, in short, it's become clear that I can no longer trust the forum to reliably get notifications across.

Because of this, I have elected to move all notifications to Discord, in a format similar to that of the EFL's games, so that a situation such as this does not happen again. The server which formerly served as dead chat will now serve as the server for the game in general--as well as personal threads on the forum becoming private channels, servers for the Mafia, Coven, Vampires, and Dead have also been centralized into that server in private form. For those in dead chat, stay in dead chat! For those not yet there...

HERE IS THE LINK 

As well as (hopefully) transferring notifications to a more reliable setting, this server will make it more convenient to transfer players between channels like Jail, dead chat, and evil faction servers, as no individual invites will need to be sent or accepted and transfers may occur right at the start of a phase rather than whenever someone happens to click a link. Yes, the game itself will still be played on the forum as per usual--I'm just changing up the notifications bit.

Joining the server will be mandatory for all future games. Even if you don't plan on playing, you're still absolutely welcome in it!

Yes, I know that some of you would still prefer to receive forum messages. If you feel strongly about wanting to be notified on the forum, taking ownership of all risks involved, contact me--but you will still need to join and remain in the server in the event that you are jailed or placed into an evil faction.

Oh yeah, and I do, for the record, admit to having screwed up @rory's Psychic notification on N2. The rules for Any All never said that the moderator couldn't also play as Exe...

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=13924557

So, anyway, that's what's going on in future games--I hope to see all of you there! Not sure when the next game will be; I should get a good idea of how much time I'll have in the weeks to come as I have to go learn about this "engineering" thing or something again...

Hope you had fun, and see you in dead chat the new game server!

23 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

vote Jiggly x3

?