Town of Salem X

Gustav

@JigglyGumballs have you used your retributionist powers? We have a dead transporter you can use to prove yourself. Kind of suspicious if you haven't.

@Quik - Please provide us with Osens results on MMFlex

@Corgi34 - do you have a trap made and ready to place on someone tonight? 

So with osens being confirmed investigstor I hope that you guys believe me now. The only other possible role is medusa, and if I was medusa do you really think I'd be playing it this way?

Anyway, don't mind me ❤ good luck.

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

So with osens being confirmed investigstor I hope that you guys believe me now. The only other possible role is medusa, and if I was medusa do you really think I'd be playing it this way?

Anyway, don't mind me ❤ good luck.

vote with town scrub

osens: mmflex results Your target could be a Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.

omg: while Gustav might have balanced them, assuming 4 Coven because 4 Mafia isn't a great assumption. Also assuming there's a Godfather in Any All isn't a guarantee either (might want to see if there is any Hypnotist action last night since they may now be Mafioso in that case). Also Retri can't revive Transporter. He can use the Invest tonight though and needs to to prove himself.

2 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

vote with town scrub

Don't want mafia/coven to get mad at me :(

But I will vote with whatever the leading vote is at the end of the day, if that makes people feel better. 

3 minutes ago, Quik said:

osens: mmflex results Your target could be a Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.

omg: while Gustav might have balanced them, assuming 4 Coven because 4 Mafia isn't a great assumption. Also assuming there's a Godfather in Any All isn't a guarantee either (might want to see if there is any Hypnotist action last night since they may now be Mafioso in that case). Also Retri can't revive Transporter. He can use the Invest tonight though and needs to to prove himself.

@chatfan036

Rory - claims psychic - Spartan, JigglyGumballs, or solas is evil!  I got bigAL or MMFLEX is good!

5 minutes ago, Quik said:

ugh can't multiquote from two different pages, but...

VOTE MMFLEX