Town of Salem X

Gustav

Just now, chatfan036 said:

considering there have been no other coven actions (medusa, no one has said they were controlled), I am more inclined to believe this is a hypnotist and a member of mafia who did this to you. Unless someone hasn't spoken yet who was controlled

I'd still like a Doc on me. My role is rather important

25 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

"You were poisoned. You will die tomorrow unless you are cured"

Pls help

Yikes. I have no idea Eagles might know, can we do anything to help here? 

12 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

This any all type is confusing for sure, we know Mafia guaranteed, do we think there's a Coven because of the potion thing? Is there another potion role? 

I don't think anyone else can poison but Coven. With any all and 23 players I think it's likely to assume we'll have all the factions. Eagles may just have to keep jailing anyone for private claims unless we spot an obvious target to execute. 

For us town it's probably safest to focus more on verifying the claims that are public as opposed to traditionally matching claims up to fit a role list to spot a lie. Save for a few roles people could have the same one in a lot of any all instances. Either way Eagles seems to be sound as the jailor thus far, and like to believe Hatter in regards to his survivor claim as well. 

21 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

This any all type is confusing for sure, we know Mafia guaranteed, do we think there's a Coven because of the potion thing? Is there another potion role? 

Any all can include mafia, coven, or both

The poisoning could be a poisoner on coven, a hypnotist on mafia who gives you false messages, or jhatty is making things up for fun

3 hours ago, rory said:

I am physic. N1 results are:

Spartan, JigglyGumballs, or solas is evil! 

Ironically, I am also a psychic.  Was going to hold off but with the chaos of any/all and someone else already being a psychic I think it makes more sense to reveal my role.

My results:

osens, Mike, or gorlab is evil!

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

Didn't eagles ask someone to check hatter for survivor claim yesterday?  My guess we have town inactive again seems to be a plague lately.  We had 2 people purged for inactivity last game.

he asked today. Any investigator should feel free to; I have absolutely nothing to hide. 

41 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

he asked today. Any investigator should feel free to; I have absolutely nothing to hide. 

Sorry I only quickly glanced at first few pages thought he said first day to have someone on you to confirm maybe misread.  I think its fine to trust and leave you alone anyway.  I know many people say just lynch from start but its basically a free neutral vote that if they don't go with town you can get rid of whenever you want.

8 minutes ago, gorlab said:

good lookin out for jailing me for protection last night eagles but i aint re-reading this thread to find out who's who

Just do your job as we discussed yesterday and we will be good! Don’t need to read through it all if you don’t want to, town typically just followers jailors lead