Town of Salem #12

Gustav

OmgitstheBodyguard
N1: Berocka
N2: Berocka
N3: Berocka

N4: Doomsday

Been busy at work so everytime I try to get on someone pops in to ask me something.

I'm concerned about the exchange yesterday with Jiggly and the Maf visits. If both Doomsday and Devise were visited, then one of them was roleblocked since there was a confirmed consort on Barzal n2 (assume that was Jeff who turned mafioso when Ferk died). Doomsday is confirmed so has no reason to lie. Devise did not claim it either, which means he is either lying or he really wasn't. And if he were Arso and got a free alibi for being roleblocked the night he ignited, you'd think he would take. Instead I think we have a fake Spy here.

Vote Jiggly

10 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

OmgitstheBodyguard
N1: Berocka
N2: Berocka
N3: Berocka

N4: Doomsday

Been busy at work so everytime I try to get on someone pops in to ask me something.

I'm concerned about the exchange yesterday with Jiggly and the Maf visits. If both Doomsday and Devise were visited, then one of them was roleblocked since there was a confirmed consort on Barzal n2 (assume that was Jeff who turned mafioso when Ferk died). Doomsday is confirmed so has no reason to lie. Devise did not claim it either, which means he is either lying or he really wasn't. And if he were Arso and got a free alibi for being roleblocked the night he ignited, you'd think he would take. Instead I think we have a fake Spy here.

Vote Jiggly

I mean I'm willing to vote you off first then me if anyone else feels like I'm not to be trusted. There was only one visit today and the mafia killed. So I'm thinking that tomorrow unless we vote someone off, it's going to happen again. Most of my bugs has come up empty handed since I suck at that. Arsonist is still out there. I'm sus of Spartan only because I'm not sure how frequent two trappers are. 

9 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

I mean I'm willing to vote you off first then me if anyone else feels like I'm not to be trusted. There was only one visit today and the mafia killed. So I'm thinking that tomorrow unless we vote someone off, it's going to happen again. Most of my bugs has come up empty handed since I suck at that. Arsonist is still out there. I'm sus of Spartan only because I'm not sure how frequent two trappers are. 

16 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

So uh... Gustav just told me that I was supposed to have been roleblocked N3, but I never got the notification about it. 

Well this is why I was suspicious of you so with that cleared up.

Unvote Jiggly

Vote Gustav smh

Man I'm so glad OMG has blown his game up so hard because this has been the most embarrassing game of ToS for me of all time. Imagine getting bodyguard when you wanted to get JESTERand then forgetting to do a Night action not once, BUT TWICE! 

source.gif

That said; life's been busy is the real excuse, you want some evidence how about the fact that it's the playoffs and I had a 2 am sim my time. Although you'd figure me being up would of meant I got a night action in (I think I might of that night tbh)

VOTE OMG!

I'm da best bodyguard in da whole world. That said, if you need a TP tonight or feel threatened for your life just slip me the yellow sticky-note. I've got you covered. 

19 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I hate getting Bodyguard, everyone blames you for everything and if you do your job correctly you die anyway.

Message from the other side: You need to learn from me - the best bodyguard in the world.

- @osens

My mobile app wouldn’t delete my last past comment, oops. 

we haven’t found the jester yet, but a bold jester would’ve claimed closer to the deadline......

54 minutes ago, bigAL said:

My mobile app wouldn’t delete my last past comment, oops. 

we haven’t found the jester yet, but a bold jester would’ve claimed closer to the deadline......

Closer to the deadline would mean people wouldn't have time to unvote. This way I can flaunt that I gave you a chance and you refused ?

• Gustav locked this topic

*more Gustav noises*

Talk has wound down for the day, so let's get this lynching show on the road.

Bodyguard, Jester, what's going on here, @omgitshim is changing roles like a girl changes clothes.

As I kick myself for the Katy Perry reference, I take the time to kill him off. He was an ARSONIST.

Last will:

Spoiler

Night 5 starts now! Day 6 to come at either 7:30-ish or 9-ish, depending on when I decide to wake up.

List of those alive (7):

Day six!

@jhatty8 did not have a very good time last night. Killed by both a BODYGUARD and a member of the MAFIA, he was a VAMPIRE.

@Devise is found right next to him--killed in a counterattack, he was a BODYGUARD.

Night phase coming a bit late as I'm at work until 10.

List of those alive (5):

• Gustav unlocked this topic