Town of Salem #12

Gustav

Just now, chatfan036 said:

Let's confirm you are actually the medium. @Berocka jailed @Spartan on night two, and Spartan is still alive. Ask Berocka to mention a part of their conversation that Spartan would recognize to help confirm you

Sure thing!

3 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

also barzal was jailed night 3 so he won't have any more for us in his will then :(

Yeah, I just found that out. Damn shame, but at least his N1 results weren't lost. Any other wills you need that aren't Mafia or Vampire?

Osens also said you're the best from the other side. 

1 hour ago, JigglyGumballs said:

Hello resident spy here working from the shadows. Last night Devise and Doomsday were both visited by mafia. I bugged Flex but got no results and now he's dead.

@Devise @Doomsday were either of you roleblocked last night?

8 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

@Devise @Doomsday were either of you roleblocked last night?

I received no notifications. Do you get the roleblock notification if there's nothing for you to be roleblocked from?

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

I received no notifications. Do you get the roleblock notification if there's nothing for you to be roleblocked from?

yes.

Considering that we had a day where barzal said he was roleblocked while osens said he roleblocked caboose, something doesn't add up here. It appears as though we have a consort (why else would someone roleblock the lookout claim), but now no one of you guys was roleblocked?

9 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

we have 3 BG claims. it looks like ferk is one who is bad, although i don't know if any of them can be trusted lol. i guess we are voting for him though. i really do believe OMG is bad tho.

unvote OMG

Vote Ferk

I'm suspicious of Devise, especially conveniently not having a night action on the night the town burned. 

VOTE FERK

18 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Also, requesting TP in order to keep the information flowing. With all you BG claims, one of you should be able to keep me safe, right?

Excellent idea since you are confirmed.

Do we have enough votes for ferk tonight?